Next Last
Curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Anyone know about this girl?
Fact

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Shes a gold diggin money hungry Wh0r3*Just ask any of the coal miners shes been dating and engaged to. She's getting almost as bad as Britney Evans. Watch out fellas you wanna stay away from this one
Curious

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 8, 2012
To who ever replied I thank you, you completely proved my point I was trying to make to my friend I called it a mile a way but I always try to give someone the benefit of the doubt.
Ummhummm

Belle, WV

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Shes all sweet and nice at first telling you she loves you and wants to be with you and no one else. Tells you she would love to have this or that. Rings, iPad, dogs, movie tickets, concert tickets. I think u get the pic. Than next thing u know it's I want this I want that pout pout. Then it's over when I figure out she's using you for money. And believ me that thing ain't worth paying for.
Curious

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 23, 2012
That's what I figured she acts like the gold diggin type. Bitches like this get under my skin
Ummhummm

Cabin Creek, WV

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Tell your friend to run as fast as he can. And make sure he's for his hand on his wallet.
Watch Your Pecker

Huron, OH

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Stay away!!:(
Oh NO

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 18, 2012
My friend just posted on FaceBook he got her pregnant OMG now what?
Ang

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Now he's screwed!
Oops

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Does she really have that bad of a rep?
1 post removed
Yeah

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 1, 2013
I love how she acts like she's better than everyone else. When she first meets you she turns her nose up in the air. She ain't no body she never will be and she knows that. That's why she's a gold diggin nasty slut. Amen....
BaByBlUeEyEs

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Mirandas a good person. Maybe you dont know the story behind the relationships shes been in, maybe you should get to know her before you judge & go by what everyone else say, im sure none of you are perfect either!
1 post removed
His friend

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Id feel bad for her to it must be hard being a psyco lying bitch I've never seen such a gold digger in my life taking a good man for everything he's got is just wrong I hate seeing such a good guy get trapped by that whore he deserves better its sad he feels stuck now if she is prego it prolly ain't his she was always sleeping around while he was at work
grscbj

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 3, 2013
His friend wrote:
Id feel bad for her to it must be hard being a psyco lying bitch I've never seen such a gold digger in my life taking a good man for everything he's got is just wrong I hate seeing such a good guy get trapped by that whore he deserves better its sad he feels stuck now if she is prego it prolly ain't his she was always sleeping around while he was at work
It's not like he hasn't cheated on her with more than one person "what she dont know won't hurt "
Haha

New York, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2013
BaByBlUeEyEs wrote:
Mirandas a good person. Maybe you dont know the story behind the relationships shes been in, maybe you should get to know her before you judge & go by what everyone else say, im sure none of you are perfect either!
Seems like you're in the dark here to be taking up for someone who has a large track record for dating for money... 4 of the guys that I know she's been with have all been coal miners and her current one works in the mines too.... Hmmmm need I say more??? I wish I would of known "gold digger" was an occupation LOL but then again I was taught to work for my money not expect someone to hand it to me. That kind of life must be sad but I guess it's working pretty good for her. I just feel bad for the poor boy that she's trapped now. Oh well I guess that's how the cookie crumbles, but looks like she's had quite a few considering the pot belly she has lmao
his friend

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you're in the dark here to be taking up for someone who has a large track record for dating for money... 4 of the guys that I know she's been with have all been coal miners and her current one works in the mines too.... Hmmmm need I say more??? I wish I would of known "gold digger" was an occupation LOL but then again I was taught to work for my money not expect someone to hand it to me. That kind of life must be sad but I guess it's working pretty good for her. I just feel bad for the poor boy that she's trapped now. Oh well I guess that's how the cookie crumbles, but looks like she's had quite a few considering the pot belly she has lmao
Lmao I couldn't have said it better myself someone should really knock some sense into that boy
1 post removed
BaByBlUeEyEs

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Maybe you guys should keep your noses out of her ass & tend to your own buisness. Seems to me that you guys are so far stuck up in what she does to worry about your own selves!!
1 post removed
awh

Miami, WV

#22 Jan 4, 2013
maybe your nose is up her ass more then anyone maybe you are just like her .this isn't the first time she has done something like this says she is pregnant then a few months down the road she loses the baby what kind of shit is that what goes around comes around I feel sorry for the guy she is with all she is going to do is take him for everything he has hope he sees her for what she really is before it is to late a selfish gold digging slut she is
PEOPLE

Miami, WV

#23 Jan 5, 2013
OMG
Truth

Charleston, WV

#24 Jan 5, 2013
Seems like she's screwed over so many she's built a rep up I feel sorry for the poor guy she's draing now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nellis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Thompson May 25 wow 8
lets take a poll!!! whos worse then the other Apr '15 personA 5
holly garretson Apr '15 holly 3
Dope Apr '15 Joe M 2
seriuosly?? Mar '15 mandic 2
Heather Brooke Thompson (Jan '14) Jan '15 badbarbie 6
Pencil (Nov '13) Dec '14 hahah 2
More from around the web

Nellis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE