Morin, Clara

Morin, Clara

There are 1 comment on the Newark Advocate story from Jun 7, 2012, titled Morin, Clara. In it, Newark Advocate reports that:

Clara M. Morin FRAZEYSBURG: Clara M. Morin, 74, of Frazeysburg, Ohio died Tuesday afternoon, June 5, 2012 in the emergency room of Genesis Good Samaritan Hospital in Zanesville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newark Advocate.

Marsha Markwell

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2012
I remember so many fun trips to Ohio for the family reunion. Aunt Clara really stands out in my mind. Her and Aunt Sis were so very funny. So many good memories. As I have just recently gone through a tragedy, I know how much comfort you can get from prayers. I will certainly keep you in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nellie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward Looking For Mitch Gann (Ran ujunkedit.c... Jul '16 Victim 5
News Dairy king and queen (Dec '07) Jun '16 Becky 48
News Danville police officer found dead, suspect in ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 politico insider 3
News Sheriff: Ohio police officer found dead; suspec... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
camper (May '15) May '15 who cares 1
News 'Jesus Is Muslim' Billboards Draw Protest in Co... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Athena18 103
News Church protests after pastor arrested at stripa (Sep '14) Sep '14 greg 1

Nellie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nellie Mortgages