Do the cops in Antelope County do a good job?

Created by good lookin on Feb 5, 2009

144 votes

Click on an option to vote

No

Hell No

Yes

Sometimes

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
In the Know

Norfolk, NE

#41 May 15, 2012
So I retract my comment. I'm a self absorbed internet shut-in, and I can barely get by in the social world. Oakdale is full of inbreds, but my family is the most inbred. Also, I'd have to say that Tilden has some snooty piles of dung that think they are uber cool, but really, are weak disgusting creatures of people. Oh...well all except the west side of Tilden. The West side is the best after all.
In the Know

Norfolk, NE

#42 May 15, 2012
Oh, and I changed my location...for those who didn't already figure that out.
In the Know

Norfolk, NE

#43 May 15, 2012
Then again...everyone on here are also weak and bound to fall victim to "natural selection." As they hide behind a computer and say blah blah blah about this and that, and are anonymous. No one can say anything in real life, so they say it behind the safety of a computer, as if afraid to voice their opinions. Afraid, possibly, that they will be identified with their stupidity, given they post their name. Even a monkey could type snuff on a computer...get a life you mongrels.

Yours Truly,
In the know
Merlins Son

San Marcos, TX

#44 Jul 22, 2012
remember Merlin Mosel
Still wondering

Lincoln, NE

#45 Jul 23, 2012
I'm Merlin's daughter. Where's the evidence in this 37-year-old unsolved homicide? Could it be nonexistent because the scene wasn't secured before it rained?
Mrs no name

Farmington, MI

#46 Nov 17, 2012
Of course they are not good and also they dont work even for what they get paid for.... they are worst then people on the streets dealing with drugs!! they arrest the worng people!!! and also they do what friends pay them for and not for what they were train!!!!!!!!!! along with the judge in Oniel,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neligh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Deena Province 102
What's your favorite thing about Neligh? (Mar '08) Feb '14 Charin 40
NE Who do you support for Governor in Nebraska in ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Orville 1,093
Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation (Feb '08) Dec '13 FreddiemLopez 2,353
Double-Homicide trial begins in Neligh, Nebraska (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 1
Who is that girl that lives beside State Farm inc (Feb '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 3
NE Who do you support for Auditor of Public Accoun... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Test 302

Neligh Jobs

Neligh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Neligh News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Neligh

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]