Molly

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2009
Wasn't there someone on the blogs by the name of Antoine G who gave lots of interesting advice? What happened to him?????
Barrack

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Who is Antoine G?
Cassandra

Lawrence, KS

#3 Mar 19, 2009
I don't know what happened to Antoine...he used to be on here quite a bit. I do know he travels for his job and was in Asia a while. Maybe he's across the pond or somewhere.
Molly

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2009
I heard he was in Wisconsin for a few weeks. Maybe he'll have some interesting facts when he gets back from there.
Cookie

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2009
I really miss Antoine. wish he would come back from wherever he is, Asia, Europe, Antartica....Help, Antoine, save the planet!
Cassandra

Topeka, KS

#6 Apr 13, 2009
I think he must be out of the country. When I saw him at the inauguration, he said he was going to the UK and then back to Asia.....I was really surprised when I meant him. He actually looks like "Mr. Clean" without the earring and his wife is gorgeous......an Italian Jew....quite lovely....Such a wonderful couple and so very hospitable.....
Bailey

United States

#7 May 5, 2009
I talked to Antoine G. in Switzerland a couple of weeks ago. He and his wife were there skiing....Said he would be back in the States this week. Kind of jet-setterish but a really neat guy!
Molly

Topeka, KS

#8 Jul 15, 2009
Hey Antoine G. Where are you?????
Booger Eater

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2009
Maybe Antoine decided that you were not worth his time. He's heard about you street walkers!!
Nervous Pete

Barto, PA

#10 Jul 22, 2009
Hehehehe, he isn't a dumby.....
Chinese Hotdogs forever

Barto, PA

#11 Jul 22, 2009
Yep
Cassandra

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2009
Hey three stooges (Booger (?) Easter, Nervous Pete and CHF, get a life. Antoine G. is a wonderful guy and wouldn't associate with the likes of you....he isn't a dumby (SIC), dummy!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 11, 2009
Hello Cassandra, business has taken me to Germany. It's more like a holiday than business....
Cassandra

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2009
Good for you, Antoine. Enjoy your holiday!
Cornie

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2009
Hey, Antoine G. Are you back from Germany yet? Did you take the Rhine River cruise....lovely...
Cassandra

Topeka, KS

#16 Oct 22, 2009
Antoine, where are you?????????

Location hidden

#17 Oct 23, 2009
Cassandra wrote:
Antoine, where are you?????????
Hello Cassandra! I have been traveling again and the internet connections haven't been friendly. I hope that you are doing well, I know that I have been. My company is currently in negotiations with a major soft drink manufacturer and a lot of my time has been spent dealing with them and their production people. I am so glad that their product is one of my favorites....... You should really spend some time on the "drug" forum under the Neligh area, Flowerchild is very informative.
Cassandra

Topeka, KS

#18 Oct 23, 2009
Will check out that forum, Antoine G. I remember the "Flowerchild" days, Woodstock and all that stuff.....seems like only yesterday. Oh well....back to reality! Hang in there with the soft drink people.....They tend to get a little "sweet" occasionally. Have a great weekend!
hooked on tats

South Pekin, IL

#19 Nov 3, 2009
Hey let me know your brainwashing tactics they might come in handy sometime. Hey everyone when he tells you to drink the koolaide DONT.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 3, 2009
hooked on tats wrote:
Hey let me know your brainwashing tactics they might come in handy sometime. Hey everyone when he tells you to drink the koolaide DONT.
I'm sure that it wouldn't work on you, since you are missing a very crucial element.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neligh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Deena Province 102
Poll What's your favorite thing about Neligh? (Mar '08) Feb '14 Charin 40
News Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation (Feb '08) Dec '13 FreddiemLopez 2,353
News Double-Homicide trial begins in Neligh, Nebraska (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 1
Who is that girl that lives beside State Farm inc (Feb '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 3
News Keystone XL pipeline: Is Canada preparing for a... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Neil 1
Poll Do the cops in Antelope County do a good job? (Feb '09) Nov '12 Mrs no name 46
Neligh Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Neligh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]