Cattle Truck Hits House

Cattle Truck Hits House

There are 3 comments on the KOLN-TV Lincoln story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Cattle Truck Hits House. In it, KOLN-TV Lincoln reports that:

Authorities say no one was seriously injured when a cattle truck crashed into a house full of people this past weekend. via KOLN-TV Lincoln

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLN-TV Lincoln.

lindsay Tunender

Lincoln, NE

#1 Feb 14, 2008
good thing that no one got hurt
New-2-Neligh

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2008
The state really needs to get it's act together and control speeders, especially Semi Trucks. The speed limit needs to be dropped BEFORE the traffic gets to the Bomgaars coming in from the West end on Hwy 275. One day with a radar gun in front of the Catholic Church at Hwy 275 and T St. will more than prove that this needs controlled before someone gets killed!!!
a citizen

Columbus, NE

#3 Jun 2, 2008
That would require a deputy or city cop to actually work, they wouldn't have time to eat at the sheriffs office or play on the computer. State Patrol is out and about but that is with in the city limits. Try contacting the sheriff, or the chief of Police in Neligh, both of them will be at home I'm sure. I'll bet you nothing will get done, until someone will get killed. Maybe they can sit in pizza hut eat and run radar at the same time! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neligh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52
Nick Meis, and Tara Vaughan's daughter Emma Meis (Dec '09) Dec '15 Truth1234 18
News Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation (Feb '08) Nov '15 justin kase 2,355
News Man behind Neligh signs wants to unite community (Aug '15) Aug '15 Antoine G 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
Poll What's your favorite thing about Neligh? (Mar '08) Feb '14 Charin 40
News Double-Homicide trial begins in Neligh, Nebraska (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neligh Mortgages