do you think that thes loosers are worth it?

Created by Marlene on Jan 7, 2009

20 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Cassandra

Tonganoxie, KS

#1 Jan 7, 2009
We all know who the losers are, so I guess it is worth it.
Steven

Tonganoxie, KS

#2 Jan 8, 2009
What are loosers? Is that a misspelling or what?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2009
During the July 2005 launch of Discovery on mission STS-114, a vulture soaring around the launch pad impacted the shuttle's external tank just after liftoff. With a vulture's average weight ranging from 3 to 5 pounds, a strike at a critical point on the shuttle - like the nose or wing leading thermal protection panels - could cause catastrophic damage to the vehicle.
NASA put safety measures into place in 2005 to reduce the odds of bird strikes with the shuttle. The agency particularly wants to avoid bird strikes to the shuttle's fuel tank that could damage the heat shield during launch and landing.
For instance, NASA has a special during launch countdown where they can stop to wait for birds to pass. And during landing, NASA has a sound cannon that they fire to make sure the runway is clear from birds to make sure shuttle isn't damaged during landing.
Cassandra

Lawrence, KS

#4 Jan 16, 2009
Love your happy face, Antoine. I feel so bad for those people on the airplane that crashed in D.C. We'll probably see the plane in the drink if its still there this weekend.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2009
Cassandra wrote:
Love your happy face, Antoine. I feel so bad for those people on the airplane that crashed in D.C. We'll probably see the plane in the drink if its still there this weekend.
The plane actually crashed in New York. Hopefully an isolated incident. We're heading to the festivities tomorrow. Here's the schedule: http://dc.about.com/od/specialevents/a/Inaugu...
Cassandra

Lawrence, KS

#6 Jan 16, 2009
Guess it was NY. Was thinking too much about D.C. Will hopefully see you all tomorrow evening.
Cassandra

Lawrence, KS

#7 Jan 16, 2009
Guess I'd better lay off the wine until I get to D.C., huh? We will be going to NY though so I hope to see the crash site. We've rented a car and I really don't mind driving in NY.....
Cop in the Capitol

Tonganoxie, KS

#8 Jan 28, 2009
Who spells loser with two o's? Some of the people on this blog sound like world travelers. Driving in NYC? That's a death wish....believe me, I've driven in Attica and that's bad enough.
Dumplin

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2009
Have a good evening, everybody. Everybody's a winner in my opinion.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 29, 2009
Cop in the Capitol wrote:
Who spells loser with two o's? Some of the people on this blog sound like world travelers. Driving in NYC? That's a death wish....believe me, I've driven in Attica and that's bad enough.
It's nice when the company springs for a car.....
Dumplin

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2009
What is this blog about anyway?

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2009
Dumplin wrote:
That's actually a very good question.
Citizen

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2009
Dumplin wrote:
According to the title it is about, "thes loosers". Sounds French?!? ;)
Hillary

Lawrence, KS

#14 Feb 24, 2009
What exactly are "loosers"?????
Neligh HS Alum 82

Valencia, CA

#15 May 18, 2009
How loose are they? How do you know they are loose? Maybe they just need a good tightening and all will be good again. I hope we're talking about bolts and nuts.:)
Barfly

United States

#16 May 19, 2009
...and there are plenty of nuts around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neligh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Deena Province 102
What's your favorite thing about Neligh? (Mar '08) Feb '14 Charin 40
Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation (Feb '08) Dec '13 FreddiemLopez 2,353
Double-Homicide trial begins in Neligh, Nebraska (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 1
Who is that girl that lives beside State Farm inc (Feb '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 3
Keystone XL pipeline: Is Canada preparing for a... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Neil 1
Do the cops in Antelope County do a good job? (Feb '09) Nov '12 Mrs no name 46
Neligh Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Neligh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Neligh News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Neligh

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News