Small Town Rallies Behind Ailing Wife...

Small Town Rallies Behind Ailing Wife, Husband

There are 3 comments on the KETV story from Oct 29, 2008, titled Small Town Rallies Behind Ailing Wife, Husband. In it, KETV reports that:

A small Nebraska town is rallying around what community members say are two key members of their community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KETV.

grannyb

Columbus, NE

#1 Oct 30, 2008
we are so very sorry. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the Shabram family
Marlene

Norfolk, NE

#2 Oct 31, 2008
I feel so sorry for the Shabram famiy and hope that things go better for them. I will pray for them also.
Compassion

Salina, KS

#3 Nov 7, 2008
Our prayers are with the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neligh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man behind Neligh signs wants to unite community Aug 12 Antoine G 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 voter 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
Poll What's your favorite thing about Neligh? (Mar '08) Feb '14 Charin 40
News Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation (Feb '08) Dec '13 FreddiemLopez 2,353
News Double-Homicide trial begins in Neligh, Nebraska (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 1
Who is that girl that lives beside State Farm inc (Feb '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neligh Mortgages