Sheriff turns over box of cash amid i...

Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation

There are 2355 comments on the Omaha World-Herald story from Feb 26, 2008, titled Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation. In it, Omaha World-Herald reports that:

“There may be a perfectly valid explanation for having such a box of cash. Maybe he didn't know about it when asked about it. But it's very peculiar”

State investigators are looking into why a small-town sheriff had several thousand dollars in a box in an office closet, and why he initially denied its existence to a state auditor. via Omaha World-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Omaha World-Herald.

First Prev
of 118
Next Last
Katherine Unitas

United States

#2409 Feb 23, 2012
and from New York comes the words of knowledge....Give me a break!
Tracker

Abilene, KS

#2410 Mar 4, 2012
This Joe Revis has been on just about every blog I've read. Is he an auhority on everything???
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#2411 Mar 16, 2012
Kansas. Where all of the Fred Phelps Phreaks are from.
Jayhawk

United States

#2412 Mar 29, 2012
We don't claim Fred.....but we do claim the JAYHAWKS!!!! Rock Chalk!!!!
Peebles

New York, NY

#2413 Apr 21, 2012
Katherine Unitas wrote:
and from New York comes the words of knowledge....Give me a break!
So you are guilty as well.

“I like it here!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2414 Jun 25, 2012
So? Whatever became of that damn box of money?
Fontaine

Papillion, NE

#2415 Oct 14, 2012
Jayhawk wrote:
We don't claim Fred.....but we do claim the JAYHAWKS!!!! Rock Chalk!!!!
Jayhawks SUCK!
Rock Chalk

Topeka, KS

#2416 Nov 7, 2012
Why does't that surprise me Cornholer doesn't lke the Jayhawks????? Rock Chalk. Hey Antoine, it's good to hear from you.
Sporals

Omaha, NE

#2417 Dec 3, 2012
Rock Chalk wrote:
Why does't that surprise me Cornholer doesn't lke the Jayhawks????? Rock Chalk. Hey Antoine, it's good to hear from you.
Go away Revis. Stop molesting your sister too!!
Tom Zillig

Olathe, KS

#2418 Aug 22, 2013
Whatever bad things you have to say about Bob Moore, consider these facts.

On Feb 1, 2012 my Mother, Neva Zillig of 909 S Street in Neligh had a stroke, called a family member in Chadron who called Sheriff Bob Moore. He rushed to her home, disabled the lock, and got her to the hospital before the stroke severely damaged her brain.

So Bob is a hero in my book, having saved my Mother, and he is a dedicated servant of the county and of the people of Antelope County. You make him sound like just another corrupt politician, and that is just incorrect and wrong.

So before you defame Bob again, please consider the good he has done and balance that against whatever personal beef that you have.

“I like it here!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2419 Nov 3, 2013
Hope all is well!
Rock Chalk

Wichita, KS

#2420 Nov 13, 2013
As far as I know Antoine G., all is very well.
FreddiemLopez

Baltimore, MD

#2421 Dec 16, 2013
I want MY money back!!!!
Shi Mak

Abilene, KS

#2423 Nov 2, 2015
Wow, the legends are true!
justin kase

Oakdale, NE

#2425 Nov 28, 2015
Ya I think Johnston a badcop she been steeling and bullshiting everyone she crazy in the head she right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 118
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neligh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Mon Zeke the Pinhead 54
Nick Meis, and Tara Vaughan's daughter Emma Meis (Dec '09) Dec '15 Truth1234 18
News Man behind Neligh signs wants to unite community (Aug '15) Aug '15 Antoine G 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
Poll What's your favorite thing about Neligh? (Mar '08) Feb '14 Charin 40
News Double-Homicide trial begins in Neligh, Nebraska (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 1
Who is that girl that lives beside State Farm inc (Feb '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neligh Mortgages