Neligh Warrior

Albion, NE

#1 Jan 8, 2011
Already fired two deputies.
welfare mama

Columbus, NE

#2 Jan 9, 2011
I heard the same thing, here we go! It was all over the community before the deed was done.
Han Solo

Norfolk, NE

#3 Jan 12, 2011
Which two deputies were fired? Unfortunately, some of them needed to go because of a lack of activity and a lack of enthusiasm for doing the job.
lucy

Neligh, NE

#4 Jan 19, 2011
Well the deed was done before he took office..FACT!!!!!!!!..the 2 were chief deputy Terus and officer Johnston
IN the Know

Lincoln, NE

#5 Feb 9, 2011
It's spelled Ternus
lucy

Neligh, NE

#6 Feb 9, 2011
Who cares how it is spelled, he got the boot too....He was a good law man at times, better at his job than who we have now!
IN the Know

Lincoln, NE

#7 Feb 22, 2011
uh, I think Ternus might car how it's spelled...Just a thought.
Joe

Oakdale, NE

#8 Mar 6, 2011
New Sheriff, How did so many idiots vote for him? He has Juracek and a couple of cronnies telling people what a good job he would do. He had the drug dog put to sleep, actually had one of his deputies shoot the dog. the former handler tried to adopt the dog back for over a year and the Brandt didn't have the nuts to stand up to the other superviosrs and go to bat for this. Now the new sheriff has another lawsuit going against him for firing a deputy who was on full disability. He fired one ternus then promoted the other to chief deputy. the laziest one on the department, he was not stupid though, now young ternus can take the fall for all the problems the new sheriff created. juracek is working about full time for the sheriff office while being paid a ridiculous amount of money by the city of neligh to be there leader, ha, what a joke. because of him the whole red cross thing is screwed up also. poor choice by the voters, oh well, only 3 months and they can recall the bastard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neligh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52
Nick Meis, and Tara Vaughan's daughter Emma Meis (Dec '09) Dec '15 Truth1234 18
News Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation (Feb '08) Nov '15 justin kase 2,355
News Man behind Neligh signs wants to unite community (Aug '15) Aug '15 Antoine G 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
Poll What's your favorite thing about Neligh? (Mar '08) Feb '14 Charin 40
News Double-Homicide trial begins in Neligh, Nebraska (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rock Chalk 1

Neligh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neligh Mortgages