WZZM13 - Record snowfall in Marquette...

WZZM13 - Record snowfall in Marquette, winter-like conditions e...

There are 3 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Apr 6, 2007, titled WZZM13 - Record snowfall in Marquette, winter-like conditions e.... In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

It's looking more like Christmas than Easter in parts of Michigan. Marquette County residents were forced to put their springtime plans on hold due to high wind gusts and record snowfall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Steve

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 6, 2007
Global Warming at its best - Al Gore needs to take some film footage in the U.P.
HCW

Belle Chasse, LA

#2 Apr 6, 2007
There is no such thing as global warming

http://www.hardcoreweather.com
snowd_in

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2007
it's been snowing since wed.-a literal blizzard two of those days.
46 inches total for Mqt.
Broke every April record. Ice piles back up on the lake higher than before they all melted. 6 ft drifts in the driveway. Guess I'll go skiing today, the hill's open!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Negaunee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sawyer housing Apr 20 BassMan 2
Anybody know Kelsey Coon? (Dec '13) Apr 19 Charlie 16
Moving to Sawyer (Mar '13) Dec '15 Friend 4
News The white hurricane, heavy snow and record heat Nov '15 Sneaky Pete 2
News Palmer man charged with CSC (Feb '14) Oct '14 Marie 2
News On This Day in U.P. Weather History: August 27 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sneaky Pete 2
News Police Arrest Suspect In Marquette County Hit-Run (Mar '14) Mar '14 joan juchemich 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Negaunee Mortgages