Peterson gives 90 day notice in Negau...

Peterson gives 90 day notice in Negaunee : News : WLUC TV6

There are 3 comments on the WLUC-TV Negaunee story from Jan 16, 2010, titled Peterson gives 90 day notice in Negaunee : News : WLUC TV6. In it, WLUC-TV Negaunee reports that:

Between June of '08 and June of '09, more than 66,000 CCW Permits were issued or renewed statewide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUC-TV Negaunee.

Michael

Marquette, MI

#1 Jan 17, 2010
Peterson was a useless, incompetent, abrasive manager of Marquette, it took a recall election to fire the city commissioners that backed him. He was a dictator, he ran roughshod over everyone that opposed him. He violated the City Charter every time he could get away with it. He thought he was above the law. I hope he retires and does not collect unemployment, but gives up trying to force others to do what he wants.
shelly

Appleton, WI

#2 Jan 23, 2010
typical politician
rider

Marquette, MI

#3 Jan 26, 2010
EXPOSÉ: THE “CHRISTIAN” MAFIAEXPOSÉ: THE “CHRISTIAN” MAFIA . Where Those Who Now Run the U.S. Government Came From and Where They Are Taking Us . By Wayne Madsen . Part I

www.insider-magazine.com/christianmafia.htm ·

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Negaunee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unwanted neopets account Jul '15 Anonymous 1
Anybody know Kelsey Coon? (Dec '13) Jun '15 Sarah 14
Review: Bahrmans Farm LLC May '15 bahrmans sucks 1
Where can I find Lige Johnson??? Anyone know him May '15 wyldbynature74 1
News Flooding, large hail, a tornado, and a shipwreck May '15 Ted 1
lookin for some old friends (Feb '11) Apr '15 tennessee girl 4
amber alert amber alert be on the look out plea... (Sep '14) Apr '15 Tamara LOlson Taylor 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Negaunee Mortgages