psychiatrists are puppets
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#606 Jul 3, 2013
Actually I am pretty sure it's been more like a good solid 12 years since my Building Maintenance trade instructor told me that. I mean I have been all over this country and a person can what their body language all day long and have it real still. They can have the best poker face in the world, it doesn't matter. When you see the same kind of people act in certain ways these patterns get more and more clearer, well like every few hours of every single day now for me, are you kidding me?
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#607 Jul 3, 2013
*watch
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#608 Jul 3, 2013
I have been to and through every single last state in this country except for Hawaii including a ferry boat ride to Alaska and I can remember details pretty good so..I can remember interactions with all kinds of people, I mean are you f' en kidding me? I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE F I AM TALKING ABOUT.
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#609 Jul 3, 2013
I have hitch hiked, hoped on freight trains (one freight train ride that I road from Kansas City to southern California by Bombay Beach (that is by that big lake down there) road the Amtrak train. I have taken the Greyhound Bus MANY times. Oh yea, and trust me, the people that have rejected ME the most and were the most condescending were people that were the ugliest of them all, are you kidding me? Places like Ft. Dodge, IA. Davenport, IA...
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#610 Jul 3, 2013
Newport, Rhode Island (people literally look like they came back from the grave). I was already thinking that and then someone latter said that out loud. These are people that you don't really see on TV. These are people like those control freaks up in Canada, are you f' en kidding me? TRUST ME, I KNOW WHAT THE F I AM TALKING ABOUT, OK.
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#611 Jul 3, 2013
That's why Canadian's all grow the same kind of weed and they are "professionally paranoid." Where as in like Afghanistan you might see someone put up some kind of screen, but are you kidding me? Hu, everybody and their mom's neighbor knows exactly what the heck they are doing, but they don't care. They are forever young and darn good looking. They feel pretty good about their own selves and so don't have to bother other people to make themselves feel bettEr.
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#612 Jul 3, 2013
That's why those Middle-Easterners also grow POPPY fields for miles, he, are you kidding me? That's why they they marry a women at ANY AGE (he, pre order that little baby dole women before she even comes out of the mold, he, are you kidding me?
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#613 Jul 3, 2013
Alright, I better get walking to the airport though, I came back to downtown Ft. Wayne because I almost forgot my tent. That thing costs about $23 which is a lot of money when a person doesn't have much money to begin with. Talk to you all shortly...
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#614 Jul 3, 2013
Monarch Rain Man wrote:
That's why those Middle-Easterners also grow POPPY fields for miles, he, are you kidding me? That's why they they marry a women at ANY AGE (he, pre order that little baby dole women before she even comes out of the mold, he, are you kidding me?
Well, I don't don't know about that young, but.. http://www.ask.com/pictures...

You can have a marriage contract with a 1 year old. WhoooweEEE, I mean eh, hemm let's keep this professional. Women let's pretend you (little miss 1 year old Wonder Women are my mother nurse and we are about to play doctor. Fix me up little Super Women.
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#615 Jul 3, 2013
I imagine one day I will hold you above my head like the trophy that you are, and put you on my shoulders like they Angel that you are.
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#616 Jul 3, 2013
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#617 Jul 3, 2013
Shoot if a person get's a little 1 year old from Hunza land (Northern Pakistan) he, helloOOOO little miss Bam Bam nUurSe, whooEeeeEe..a women with the spirit and strength of Bam Bam inside...only time will tell... Or shoot a person could take ANY 1 year old up their and fully charge her all the way uP...only time will tell..
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#618 Jul 3, 2013
Hell yea... you can take me straight up to the clouds above in those "HINDU KUSH" mountains little Miss Super women...
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#619 Jul 3, 2013
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#620 Jul 3, 2013
Monarch Rain Man wrote:
Hell yea... you can take me straight up to the clouds above in those "HINDU KUSH" mountains little Miss Super women...
Yea, I know if I took a few doses of you, I wouldn't be able to function in daily society....he..
Monarch Rain Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#621 Jul 3, 2013
Talk to you all shortly...
Monarch Rain Man

Helena, MT

#622 Jul 4, 2013
We're a little bit late, but...check pOiNT!
Monarch Rain Man

Butte, MT

#623 Jul 5, 2013
Chee chee cheeooOOoowWWww, check poINT!
Monarch Rain Man

Butte, MT

#624 Jul 6, 2013
I have seem to have gotten bogged down in some mud here. Forget you all!
Monarch Rain Man

Dillon, MT

#625 Jul 15, 2013
I would certainly like another ride with another Rainbow Gathering, heck yea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Negaunee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know Kelsey Coon? (Dec '13) Jul 12 da yooperest yoop... 18
Sawyer housing May '16 Tammi 3
News Palmer man charged with CSC (Feb '14) Oct '14 Marie 2
News On This Day in U.P. Weather History: August 27 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sneaky Pete 2
News Police Arrest Suspect In Marquette County Hit-Run (Mar '14) Mar '14 joan juchemich 1
ronnie 'zak' smith (Jan '14) Feb '14 the used 3
What's Up Everyone (Jul '13) Feb '14 Yup 6

Negaunee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Negaunee Mortgages