Next Last
psychiatrists are puppets

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 May 28, 2013
Everyone who agrees say I.

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 May 28, 2013
Ah yes, Kelly Mahar the absolute...lord help me bite my tongue on speaking about this absolute total...I mean you have no idea...how absolutely....you are an absolute TOTAL MORON. Your job is totally pointless. You live the absolute most meaningless life.

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 May 28, 2013
Do you want to know why I used to be undeRRR a treatment order? De De De De think hard brain(dead)iac. You havn't got the slightest clue.

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 May 28, 2013
You have studied for a long time about stuff and YOU HAVE NO INSIGHT INTO YOUR CONDITION.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 May 28, 2013
You want to know what your condition is? It's called "Total Skank." Yes, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "hey, wait a second...he's right!"
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 May 28, 2013
Because "Legends" are always right. Their knowledge and insight supersedes idiots like you who haven't got clue about jackshit.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 May 28, 2013
For all of you dumbed down patients out there. Why do you put up with their Bullshit. You want to know what I do to people that try to suppress me?
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 May 28, 2013
I rip off their nurses work station step inside of it and level their whole mother f' en block with an atomic bomb so to speak.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 May 28, 2013
Yes, all you know who this is.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 May 28, 2013
Anyone who goes along to get along with these people are dumbed down sheep who are easy to lead to the slaughter house.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#11 May 28, 2013
So let me tell you all about a short story.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 May 28, 2013
When people keep trying to tame a wild animal you can see what happens. About the story..
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 May 28, 2013
Ah yes, YOUR condition is "Totally Skanky QUACK."
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#14 May 28, 2013
For all of you who want to hear about someone who finally rose up against these people. I went in that nurses work station and...
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 May 28, 2013
I took a computer chair and bashed almost all, if not all of their computer monitors ..
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#16 May 28, 2013
Which were a total of five of them. Then I pushed over their cart of folders with peoples information on it.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 May 28, 2013
Then I bashed a phone into the counter. Then I stood up on the counter and donkey kicked out two plexy glass windows. Man those took some effort boy I'll tell you what.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#18 May 28, 2013
I stubbed and bruised one of my toes and the nail eventually fell off of it I kicked those things so hard.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 May 28, 2013
Then I looked around to see if their was anything else to destroy. Something caught my eye. It was their expensive printer (worth about $3800) just glowing and saying "destroy me" so to speak.
so are psychologists

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 May 28, 2013
I picked that thing up a little off the counter and gave it a little forceful thrust straight to the floor and bust apart with the impact of it's own weight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Negaunee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know Kelsey Coon? (Dec '13) May '16 Bob Mitchell 17
Sawyer housing May '16 Tammi 3
News Palmer man charged with CSC (Feb '14) Oct '14 Marie 2
News On This Day in U.P. Weather History: August 27 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sneaky Pete 2
News Police Arrest Suspect In Marquette County Hit-Run (Mar '14) Mar '14 joan juchemich 1
ronnie 'zak' smith (Jan '14) Feb '14 the used 3
What's Up Everyone (Jul '13) Feb '14 Yup 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Negaunee Mortgages