Victim of Grand Chute murder, Arthedd...

Victim of Grand Chute murder, Artheddius 'Pierre' Peeler, was shot three times, prosecutors say

There are 16 comments on the WisInfo story from Nov 1, 2008, titled Victim of Grand Chute murder, Artheddius 'Pierre' Peeler, was shot three times, prosecutors say. In it, WisInfo reports that:

GRAND CHUTE - The 23-year-old Minnesota man shot to death in Grand Chute earlier this week died of three bullet wounds, not one as authorities originally reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Dee

Plymouth, MN

#1 Nov 3, 2008
R.I.P. big dog, I wish it didn't end this way. I wish your dreams of playing primetime ball would have came true. Too many many of us, young black men die prematurely due to violence. When will it stop? Please God...

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#2 Nov 5, 2008
Do people shoot each other over anything these days? What did they say it was? over a loud party?
Senseless murder is all it is. My best goes out to the family of this young man.
Wautoma Wi

Wautoma, WI

#3 Jan 22, 2009
We will not cry over a drug dealer.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#4 Jan 22, 2009
Wautoma Wi wrote:
Murder is wrong regardless of whether or not the guy dealt drugs. And unless you know that it is a confirmed fact that this person dealt drugs then you are making baseless assumptions.(or an idiot)
tarra

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 2, 2009
r.i.p. pierre we all will miss u. but we surely will be seein u again. just look at it this way ur the lucky one. we have 2 live in this unfair world. but it is life beyond here so just rest.u will alwayz b missed neva 4 gotten. 1luv
APP_40_4Life

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Apr 20, 2009
U Dummy Watch Ur Mouth...Aint nobody askin u too cry...Somebody gettin killed iz not what it do...PPl is just to scary too get a lost on there record...Instead they wud rather kill somebody Inn put there family threw pain....But if the shoe was on ur foot u wud say da same thang...4get what everybody else sayin...I LOVE U BRO...NEVA B 4GOTTEN....

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#7 Jun 7, 2009
Wautoma Wi wrote:
Not all blacks are drug dealers ya red-necked moron.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#8 Jun 7, 2009
APP_40_4Life wrote:
U Dummy Watch Ur Mouth...Aint nobody askin u too cry...Somebody gettin killed iz not what it do...PPl is just to scary too get a lost on there record...Instead they wud rather kill somebody Inn put there family threw pain....But if the shoe was on ur foot u wud say da same thang...4get what everybody else sayin...I LOVE U BRO...NEVA B 4GOTTEN....
This is not a cell phone . You do not need to type like you are texting. Your post is almost unintelligible.
Nikki E

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2010
I lOve u Pierre and me an tre miss u soo much, and for these ignorant stuipd ass red necks typing b.s. and saying hurtful shit, believe they will get theirs in KARMA, u f**king idots. May bad come to them or a close family member. No matter what u loved and will be forever!!
nooh nooh

Kelso, TN

#11 Feb 14, 2010
we miss u remeber we all love you see you soon baby cousin
nooh nooh

Kelso, TN

#12 Feb 14, 2010
Wautoma Wi wrote:
thats mean it anit nice tomake fun of my cousin he was at a party and was at the wrong place at the wrong time with these two guys mad at each other and started shooting and end up shooting my cousin instead of each other so if you dont noe da truth shut up
angel tohannie-martine z

United States

#13 Aug 12, 2012
sorry to hear about your loss, i knew artheddius from elem. school @ sherdian . Im so loss for words
its been years since i had spoken to him but i will remember the fun and good times we had at sheridan ... he is in a better place now, looking down on his family and friends... i wish i would of heard about this way earlier... once again am sorry for your loss...
angel
lil one

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Wautoma Wi wrote:
you better watch your mouth about my cousin
jadin graham

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Feb 12, 2014
we all miss you uncle pierre your in a better place i know you will protect me from any harm i love you uncle
jadin graham

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Feb 12, 2014
Lil Ticked wrote:
Do people shoot each other over anything these days? What did they say it was? over a loud party?
Senseless murder is all it is. My best goes out to the family of this young man.
no it wasnt over aloud party i was there hes my uncle i was 4 and watched it happen

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#17 Feb 12, 2014
Police were still searching Friday night for the two men charged in the shooting, Michael D. Potts and Keith L. Birr, who also is known by the name Keith Cannaday.

Police say they fled the scene after Potts shot and killed Peeler outside a Grand Chute apartment early Sunday after an argument over a loud party. Peeler, of Plymouth, Minn., was visiting his sister. It was his 23rd birthday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neenah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Conner, charged in murder of John Remy in ... (Oct '08) May 24 Kristan Remy 21
where can i get heroin in this town (Jul '12) May 5 Popadope 12
Direct tv May 3 Karen korth 1
News Six Family Dollar stores to close Apr '17 Sad 1
News Plea deal for two in glued penis case (Dec '09) Jan '17 Captain Phartington 41
News Four boys arrested in Menasha garage hopping (Jul '08) Dec '16 CaliforniaBoy 4
Frankie hallberg (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jenifer 1

Neenah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neenah Mortgages