Need house for rent for $50

Posted in the Neelyville Forum

wandering girl

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I relly need a house for rent for 50 dollars or less please let me know if u hear of anything thanks
yup

Vilonia, AR

#2 Sep 21, 2012
My dog house is available,good roof,water dish,and you can poop in the yard.
Average Joe

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2012
LOL. This is a joke, right? No one is this dumb.
lol

Campbell, MO

#4 Sep 21, 2012
They might find a room in some sex craved maniacs house but last i checked even 1 bedrooms went for bout 350

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2012
wandering girl wrote:
I relly need a house for rent for 50 dollars or less please let me know if u hear of anything thanks
You must be a teenage run away.
Mark

Harviell, MO

#6 Sep 21, 2012
I have a 3 bedroom, 3 bath home I just remodeled, even thought it didn't really need it. I wanted stainess appliances. It has a big outdoor hot tub with insulated cover, 2 car garage with security. Beautifully landscaped.$50 sounds perfect, when can you move in?
Nelson Mandela

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
You can rent the house we own and we will pay you 50 bucks a month. Naw seriously, are you kidding?
Landlord

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Mark wrote:
I have a 3 bedroom, 3 bath home I just remodeled, even thought it didn't really need it. I wanted stainess appliances. It has a big outdoor hot tub with insulated cover, 2 car garage with security. Beautifully landscaped.$50 sounds perfect, when can you move in?
You can get a lot more than $50/month for a house like this. Im thinking about $550 to $750 depending on the neighborhood. If you rent it for $50/month you will be losing a lot of money because the insurance and taxes will equal a lot more than that. Please reconsider.
wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Sep 22, 2012
public housing!!!! there are people who pay $40 a month rent there. heck if your poor enough in doniphan they will pay you to live in public housing.
maniac

Vilonia, AR

#10 Sep 22, 2012
lol wrote:
They might find a room in some sex craved maniacs house but last i checked even 1 bedrooms went for bout 350
She will have to come up with more money,economy and all..you understand?
$ouLcuT

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2012
I'll rent you a place to stay for fifty bucks ( my shaft )
Bass Tard

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Sep 22, 2012
Go to Trax Bar, walk next door to the tire repair shop and ask one of gents to scoot over. You can use the fifty to get drunk enough you won't need to question your life choices up to now...
A thoughtful guy

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Mark wrote:
Danger..... Red flag.
uhh

Perryville, MO

#15 Sep 24, 2012
You Might want to get in touch with your family.I think you might need them in this situation!;)
Family

Farmington, MO

#16 Sep 24, 2012
uhh wrote:
You Might want to get in touch with your family.I think you might need them in this situation!;)
Maybe they have cried Wolf one too many times to their family and have lied and cheated their family in the past, now it has come back to haunt them. Sometimes you reap what you sow.
well

Vilonia, AR

#17 Sep 24, 2012
You can always sell your computer that you used to post this crap on and get a room with the money,huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neelyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Brandie Wilson? 56 min telling the truth 12
That girl 1 hr TheTruthShallSetY... 17
Kaplan in 12/2/14 D.A.R. 1 hr guest 86
Christmas help please 2 hr kittyyyyy 16
What Is Wrong with the DAR 3 hr SnuffAGlobalist 42
hearbroken 3 hr faith short 26
Merry Christmas 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 29
Neelyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web