how to help train accident victims

Posted in the Neelyville Forum

caring and concerned

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jun 7, 2012
This is the information for anyone interested in helping the families of the children that passed away in that tragic accident with the train, and the victim who is still fighting for her life in the hospital. If you want to help by making a donation I'm sure the families would really appreciate any and all help they can get if you choose not to help, that's fine you don't have to but let us all be respectful of these families there is no need for anyone to say/post anything nasty, hurtful, or disrespectful!! These people are suffering thru one of the worst things that life can put anyone through they need love and support right now. If you are unable to make a monetary donation you can always say a prayer for them as well that is free ! I hope no one ever has to go thru anything like this in there lives, but with free will and freedom it does open the door for tragedy to occur in all of our lives , god bless everyone who helps in any way they can !!!!

An account was set up for donations to help the victims and there families, you can make a donation at any southern bank location, just go in and tell them you want to donate to the benefit account for Katilyn Fowler, Tories Swanson, and Haley Whitmer. All the funds will be equally divided among all three families.
RIP

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jun 7, 2012
thank you for the information!
helping

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Your very welcome !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neelyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUSTED: Derek S and Tanner H 26 min Undefeated 1
City Manager want's to Close the Coliseum 39 min No No 9
Slowest Checkout in PB? Kmart or Walmart? 40 min WhatYaThink 1
jason coleman 3 hr Country Girl 3
red white & blue(w/stars) helicopters circling... 4 hr terminator 19
Parents losing custody of kids over drugs! 4 hr Guest 3
Receptionist/Legal Assistant needed job ad 6 hr terminator 3
Neelyville Dating
Find my Match

Neelyville People Search