Driver attacked by teens

Jean Pierre Peguero, 17, of 1 Denmark St., Bryan Driscoll, 17, of 59 Veterans Road, and Christopher Reissfelder, 17, of West Roxbury, were arrested early Saturday morning and charged with assault and battery ... Full Story
concerned

Babson Park, MA

#1 Sep 21, 2006
there are 2 sides to every story as we all know and these kids did not get to even tell their story.Can you believe the media coverage it received? What about the guy that held 5 teens by knife point in our public park in east dedham? Or the man that was shot in the cemetary? I believe that was in the media once.As the mother of 2 teens, i believe that teens are always prejudged and it unfortunately ruins their reputation whether or not they are found guilty.
also concerned in dedham

Woburn, MA

#2 Sep 29, 2006
i agree and living in dedham everyone knows that the police hate east dedham kids and it being an all white police force they have no tolerance for "other race " kids. i am so tierd of dedham in general being a raceist town that i will move.these kids were assumed guilty and tried already by dedhams finest long before it happened.i feel for there parents who must now go thru the expence to prove there innocence
DPD

Boston, MA

#3 May 4, 2007
we always rush to judgment because we think that making the arrest is our job instead of finding out what actually happened. the reason dedham is more backward than any other town is that we use taxpayers' money to screw themselves.
Yup

Brookline, MA

#5 Sep 11, 2012
JP!!!!
Phil

Dedham, MA

#6 May 16, 2013
you know jp?@yup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Needham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spouses hold out hope for new work visa rules Tue Jolly Good 1
Informations sur le jeu Dec 14 ravell92 1
Waltham Teacher Charged With Raping Students (Aug '06) Dec 9 Jim M 219
Review: Zagg At Natick Mall Dec 6 Brt916 1
Setti and Deval (May '14) Dec 1 Voter 3
Tetraphase Said to Explore Sale After Drawing T... Nov 24 howardjhonson 1
What Car Should You Drive Based on Your College? Nov '14 Dave Johnson 2

Needham News Video

Needham Dating
Find my Match