The Real war on women if by the left

The Real war on women if by the left

Posted in the Needham Forum

The gReat Kappytoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Bill Clinton seducing a young female Intern, Now Anthony Weiner still sexting young women . Then the Mayor of San Diego fondling young women and making very sexual suggestions to them. All are Demcrats, For years the Kennedy men slept with young coed women and raped them. Now tell me who has the real war upon women.
Pssssst

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 27, 2013
The gReat Kappytoz wrote:
Bill Clinton seducing a young female Intern, Now Anthony Weiner still sexting young women . Then the Mayor of San Diego fondling young women and making very sexual suggestions to them. All are Demcrats, For years the Kennedy men slept with young coed women and raped them. Now tell me who has the real war upon women.
At least it's with women. Republicans want men. And the younger the better.
The Great Kappytoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 27, 2013
And Dems want little boys like "BARNEY Gay Nambla Boy Franks" Don't forget the former NJ Gov who came out Gay lol. They ain't Republican are they lol Harvey Milk was a gay Dem who cruised for little teen boys also in San Francisco.Rosie O'doughnuts likes young teen girls .Paula Poundstone busted abusing her adopted kids, She is also a Lesbian Dem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Needham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clark Giles 53 min Belmont St Losers 6
Breitbart turns on Donald Trump after his tweet... 10 hr God Bless the U S A 3
Race is was why Burger Chef murders happened (Oct '16) 12 hr hubcap 25
IPD covered up The Burger Chef Murders (Oct '16) 20 hr Ed m 12
Adult Bookstores 80's-90's west Washington 21 hr I got your pickle 8
Marion County Chief Deputy Coroner Alfie Ballew Mon curious 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95

Needham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Needham Mortgages