Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I thought just maybe Paul Ryan wasn't one of the elitist , Now I can say I was wrong, Now Ryan supports gay adoptions. People you truly need to get aware and learn the truth behind all of these phony politicians and their intent and game upon us all, checkout WELLAWARE1.COM . I admit for years I fell for the hope and change and slogans of many up and coming politicians tactics. I fell for the whole going rogue bit and down home feel slogans. I now know what I see is all a mirage of actors and players in one giant social club of elitist who control the whole thing . Yes very very very powerful rich families who believe they have always bee the chosen ones and people to control our lives and needs at every angle and outcome or every Presidential and political events and candidates bought and paid for and given a script to read and follow to the tee. Yes once you make it into their social realm of power, You are part of that club forever as long as you play by their rules always and game to the end and final outcome.Hollywood is a huge part of their game to help them advance it further .GET AWARE PEOPLE , CHECKOUT WELLAWARE1.COM OPEN YOUR EYES AND MIND TO THE REAL TRUTH WIHTOUT BEING TOLD WHAT IT IS DAILY. YOU WILL SEE IT AND SAY OMG , How didn't I see that and Why did I fall for their lies.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Kaptoz, has anyone ever told you that you come off like the guy on the corner preaching to no one listening. Americans do not want to know what is in their food not to mention how dirty politics is or who is bought and paid for. If you get up and go to work and pay taxes, you are part of the American machine. You can spend your life digging into piles of sh!t finding conspiracy theories and even finding one but you have diqualified your credibility by being so far to the right. You are not elite so you are not in the circle. I do admire your effort but at the end of the day, it falls on deaf ears.

Stop and think, what kind of ego maniac whuld want that much Power as to be president?
No Freedom Anymore

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

You can’t have it both ways! You can’t say you are for less government then want the government to decide on private issues’. That’s what wrong with the Republicans and not Libertarians like Ron Paul. Republicans want to use the government for their beliefs but Libertarians want government out of our private lives period. Look at Mike Pence and how he claimed to be for less government. Well, he ramped up the failed war on drugs by giving big government more power. Look at the articles below.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/backed-by-prison...

http://www.ibj.com/criminal-sentencing-overha...

He is a Neocon like Nixon who started the failed War on Drugs. Which the failed War on Drugs scam makes drug cartels and special interest billions.

Ron Paul stands for what the founders wanted,“Freedom and Liberty.” Government needs to stop taking away our rights and staying the hell out of other countries affairs.

Ron Paul never accepted special interest money like Obama and the Neocons.
The Ultimate KAPTOZ

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I hate to break it to you guys, But even Ron Paul is bought and paid for and is a phony and part of very super rich elitist very very powerful families.BMI what someone take a leak in your cheerios again lol , actually the war on drugs was begun way back when under WOODROW WILSON against opiates such as opium and weed.BMI you want to tell me who the prohibitionist were? what party. who started slavery also what party can you say DEMOCRATS and the Jim Crow laws. who defends abortions left and left can you say the Dems again , they are against the death penalty lol.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

There has never been a war on drug, more like game on drugs. Where do you think the Talliban gets their money, the us government guards their poppy fields to insure it hits the market.Savery dates way back before America was discovered. Washington owned 200 slaves at his death. If your a guy, you have no say so to what a woman decides with her body. I think having an abortion is a sin but ot my call. I'm for the death penalty but I prey I will not be forced to take a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Needham Discussions

Search the Needham Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Family of 15-year-old Indianapolis murder victi... 1 hr Pontificating 2
Ebay Exodus: Why Are Thousands of Sellers Leavi... (Jun '13) 9 hr OnlineBlogger 44
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 22 hr Two Cents 86
Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair 23 hr Coda1 1
They're Here Tue single smoking n looking 2
Parc Bordeaux Apts Awful Tue single smoking n looking 3
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers Tue Ralph 3
•••
•••
•••
Needham Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••