Suburban man admits molesting little ...

Suburban man admits molesting little girl

There are 2 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Sep 16, 2008, titled Suburban man admits molesting little girl. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

A suburban man is facing 10 years in state prison after admitting today he sexually molested a little girl in July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

William Ice

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2008
Why didn't they shoot him and save the tax payers' money, and get him out of this worls?
neighborr

New Hartford, NY

#2 May 4, 2010
I would do anything I could to help keep people like that locked up for longer, or keep them on an island together, or loby to have castration be secondary to capitol punishment, " for if it is your hand that troubles you, cut it off".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nedrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candis kordek sun Chevy customer Courtney 6 hr Player 1
Freaky women 11 hr Backdoor_Man 3
News Well-known obstetrician Dr. Robert Neulander in... (Jun '14) Wed op tannenbaum 2
No shopping (Felony Stalkers) Wed retailer 2
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Dec 3 amwaysux 30
News Pierrepont Man Indicted For DWIWith Child In Car (Sep '11) Nov '13 Sweeney53 2
Native Chicks (Nov '13) Nov '13 wow 4

Nedrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nedrow Mortgages