29 Arrested in Marijuana Drug Bust

29 Arrested in Marijuana Drug Bust

There are 13 comments on the HOT 107.9 story from Dec 10, 2008, titled 29 Arrested in Marijuana Drug Bust. In it, HOT 107.9 reports that:

The United States Attorney's office has indicted 29 people for drug trafficking a majority of the defendants are from Syracuse and Nedrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HOT 107.9.

Legalize marijuana

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2008
29 people who should not be going to jail and costing the government $24,000 apiece for something that should have been legalized 30 years ago. What a waste of taxpayer money.

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA TODAY!!!!

IT'S UNAMERICAN NOT TO!!!
Try this

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2008
They should actually legalize beating the crap out of low life useless stoners
Legalize marijuana

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2008
Try this wrote:
They should actually legalize beating the crap out of low life useless stoners
You must be an alcoholic, because pot smokers are peaceful.
kings

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 13, 2008
legalize it end of problem ....
Yikes

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2008
this really just sucks for everyone
Paul

Olympia, WA

#6 Dec 16, 2008
Try this wrote:
They should actually legalize beating the crap out of low life useless stoners
It's clear stoners must have beat the shit out of you in high school; explains your anger issues.
Ashley

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 14, 2009
I agree. Total waste of taxpayer money that could have been used arresting actual harmful criminals.
justine

United States

#9 May 27, 2009
PEZ GOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: What's the difference between jews and pizza?
A: Pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven.
Q: What's the hardest part of eating a vegetable?
A: the wheelchair
Q: How do you make a 4 year-old cry twice in the same night?
A: You wipe your bloody pe*i$ on their teddy bear.
Q: What do you call a ni_gg*r who eats feces?
A: a cannibal
Q: What do you call a bunch of ni_gg*rs hanging from a tree?
A: an Alabama windchime
Q: What's the best part of fking twentyfour year olds?
A: There's twenty of them.
Q: What's the worst part about being a black jew?
A: You have to sit at the back of the oven.
Q: If you drop an apple and a ni_gg*r from a tree, which will hit the ground first?
A: the apple if you tied the noose correctly
Q: Why do blacks always take it to the left?
A: because they don't have any rights
Q: What happens when a jew with an erection walks into a wall?
A: he breaks his nose
Q: What's the difference between a ni_gg*r and snow tires?
A: Snow tires don't sing songs when you put chains around them.
Whats your point,That figures only an indian would be a racist to blacks why ????you should like people of all color or u must have issues .Just like that stackhouse kid the indians wont say nothing.you men all ready put the black people down !!!!so whats your point??????
southsider

United States

#10 May 27, 2009
Legalize marijuana wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an alcoholic, because pot smokers are peaceful.
Yea right thats just your execuse to make money off pot so you could sit home on the couch eating all day on tax payers money .Get a real job.south sider
Pez Golf

Stockton, CA

#11 May 27, 2009
Stfu ape man
cindy

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2009
What happen to cindy lette and her brother randy did they get off on the charges??
Tlove

Ithaca, NY

#13 Feb 25, 2010
Try this wrote:
They should actually legalize beating the crap out of low life useless stoners
Well obviously this person you are talkin to cant be a useless low life stoner...did you not notice they know facts? just to put the story straight all people who smoke pot are not useless low lifes. smoking pot can open your mind to think in a way not smoking closes it in. do your homework before you open your mouth man.
Ganja forever

Utica, NY

#14 May 12, 2011
kill yourself retard or i will
Try this wrote:
They should actually legalize beating the crap out of low life useless stoners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nedrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camillus highway Thu sam 1
Turning Stone-vs-Lago (Oct '15) Aug 24 Excited 2
News SRC Fellowship Supports Student in Battle again... Aug 23 mccarthypest 1
Gay FaceTime I'm 14 (Apr '15) Aug 20 Scottie180 7
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... Aug 19 Sarah 70
Blacks are destroying the city Aug 18 enough 1
News New York to spend $5 million to boost drone tec... Aug 18 Rome 2

Nedrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nedrow Mortgages