Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21447 Jan 15, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to Carter Country on Shaver in Pasadena but it is almost on my way home from work every night. Their shelves are bare most of the time unless I hit it just right on
a delivery day.
I did luck out on powder and primers at a gun show a while back and at a reasonable price too. Forget about guns and ammo at these shows. They price gouge the hell out of almost everything. Of course they count on most of the
people not knowing what things are really worth.
Rest assured, I know what these things are worth! My livelihood depends on it.My contact at the Shot Show in Las Vegahas sent me several emails today, I'm purchasing over $2000 worth of stock just from him today.They love our reloads here they're better quality than the new ammo.Had to do an incredibly intricate repair on a fox shotgun as well, after locating a mammoth tusk front bead and several other extremely hard to find parts.I love this business!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21448 Jan 15, 2014
I also located a Dillon 1050 today in pristine condition, got it for $125!! Can you believe it?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21449 Jan 15, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Rest assured, I know what these things are worth! My livelihood depends on it.My contact at the Shot Show in Las Vegahas sent me several emails today, I'm purchasing over $2000 worth of stock just from him today.They love our reloads here they're better quality than the new ammo.Had to do an incredibly intricate repair on a fox shotgun as well, after locating a mammoth tusk front bead and several other extremely hard to find parts.I love this business!
I know what you mean. Someday I might be able to spend more time working on guns. Right now I have a good paying job and going on my 7th year. Plus it looks like a good year to make bullet traps out of some hogs.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21450 Jan 15, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
I also located a Dillon 1050 today in pristine condition, got it for $125!! Can you believe it?
I guess maybe you got a good deal. Last years Dillon catalog lists the Super 1050
1689.95!. Good find.
reg

Beeville, TX

#21451 Jan 15, 2014
True
its just me

Castroville, TX

#21452 Jan 15, 2014
say something im giving up on you

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21453 Jan 16, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. Someday I might be able to spend more time working on guns. Right now I have a good paying job and going on my 7th year. Plus it looks like a good year to make bullet traps out of some hogs.
You have all the fun.I work like 20 hours a day, but its my choice! If you come to North Carolina some time look me up.I want to see the.45 Rowland.
why

Hondo, TX

#21454 Jan 16, 2014
test
why

Hondo, TX

#21455 Jan 16, 2014
test
why

Hondo, TX

#21456 Jan 16, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21457 Jan 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You have all the fun.I work like 20 hours a day, but its my choice! If you come to North Carolina some time look me up.I want to see the.45 Rowland.
I had my own business for 12 years. I worked long days too. I'm glad that I stocked up on quite a bit of Star Line brass for that .460 Rowland. I love that mid-range .44 magnum punch out of a 1911 with less recoil too. Still haven't tested it out on a hog yet.

I may someday take a trip out of Texas but between work, hunting, fishing and figuring out what I want to do with some land in Brenham real close to Summerville it won't be anytime soon.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#21458 Jan 16, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had my own business for 12 years. I worked long days too. I'm glad that I stocked up on quite a bit of Star Line brass for that .460 Rowland. I love that mid-range .44 magnum punch out of a 1911 with less recoil too. Still haven't tested it out on a hog yet.
I may someday take a trip out of Texas but between work, hunting, fishing and figuring out what I want to do with some land in Brenham real close to Summerville it won't be anytime soon.
Well I sold a 5.7x28 handgun today with three 20 round magazines, for 1080.00...hot round out of that FN pistol,2300 FPS...coach guns selling well here, they're buying my reloads like crazy,
Peereeee

Austin, TX

#21459 Jan 16, 2014
$$$???
why

Hondo, TX

#21460 Jan 17, 2014
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#21461 Jan 17, 2014
Why not? FAILED!
why

Hondo, TX

#21462 Jan 17, 2014
test
say something

Castroville, TX

#21465 Jan 19, 2014
test test.... just call me my phones charging call withheld if you have to ... just call me so I know ur ok two
gov

Corpus Christi, TX

#21466 Jan 19, 2014
Kg
guest123

Norman, OK

#21467 Jan 19, 2014
Hmmm
Stop

Eagle Pass, TX

#21468 Jan 19, 2014
Stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nederland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jewell robbins (Aug '06) Sun Stevek 2,244
The Uncle Willie Show (Apr '07) Sat angel_above0819 67
Vidor is still a racist town and it is very tra... (Dec '12) Oct 18 Ozark Knifemaker 63
Debate: Marijuana - Vidor, TX (Aug '10) Oct 10 none 5
Debate: Marijuana - Beaumont, TX (Aug '10) Oct 9 erick 22
travel on I-10 thru Vidor--how can I by-pass th... (Apr '06) Oct 7 Gregory 8
Port Arthur v. Beaumont Oct 2 Tuggie Taylor 2
Nederland Dating
Find my Match

Nederland Jobs

Nederland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nederland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nederland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]