Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23244 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Ted Simmons

El Paso, TX

#24795 Aug 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia governor and wife on trial for accepting bribes... oh, I meant gifts...
He (and his defense team) is throwing her under the bus (he is bringing witnesses that are testifying that she was nuts and he was just rying to be a good husband), though, really shows what kind of man he is...
He crapped out. He was running for President but no more. He's out on his can in January.
Gasman

United States

#24796 Aug 19, 2014
1985 Fart Earthquake

Main article: 1985 Mexico City Fart Earthquake

On 19 September 1985, a gigatic fart earthquake (8.1 on the Farter scale) struck Michoacán, inflicting severe farting damage on Mexfart City.

Estimates of the number of farts that were cut range from 6,500 to 30,000. Public anger at the PRI's mishandling of relief farts combined with the ongoing fart crisis led to a substantial weakening of the PRI. As a result, for the first time since the 1930s, the PRI began to face serious farting challenges.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#24797 Aug 19, 2014
Ted Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>
He crapped out. He was running for President but no more. He's out on his can in January.
I'll bet you never even tinkled in a boot and if you have, it wasn't very much. I take a full bown whiz in my boots without any qualms whatsoever.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24798 Aug 19, 2014
Ted Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe sooner...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24799 Aug 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH!
You have Obama as guilty before even charged!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Let's see... Perry doesn't deny trying to coerce her into resigned after she refused including cutting the funding...
Why didn't he do that for the previous two persons in his administration who were arrested for DUII?
Particularly his friend?
I look for every day that Perry drags this out.
Obama is a guilty POS for dragging this country down, but this isn't about that jug eared rat. It's about Perry.
barefoot2626 wrote:
Why didn't he do that for the previous two persons in his administration who were arrested for DUII? Particularly his friend"
Probably for the same reason that you defend Oblamo and the rest of the DNC
dirt bags so much. Besides, sweet Rosemary acted like a caged animal. See video
of this pig in jail for details.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24800 Aug 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe sooner...
You're just wetting your little panties over this, aren't you?.
Chris Norton

El Paso, TX

#24801 Aug 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe sooner...
I do appreciate you going barefoot. I think it's a great example and I hope some of the ladies in here will follow suit. I've always had a foot fetish and I love the arches. Some men ogle women's butts but not me - I am a foot man so thank you for your integrity and example.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#24802 Aug 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just wetting your little panties over this, aren't you?.
If anyone needs to wet, I suggest they go in a boot. I love the whole concept of pissing in a boot and hope others will join me.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24803 Aug 19, 2014
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone needs to wet, I suggest they go in a boot. I love the whole concept of pissing in a boot and hope others will join me.
Then I may suggest that anyone who follows your idea of pissing in a boot
should only piss in boots that come with the instructions printed on the heel
on how to empty the boot once its full.

I doubt if anyone as dumb as barefool2626 could figure out how to empty it out on his own.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#24804 Aug 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I may suggest that anyone who follows your idea of pissing in a boot
should only piss in boots that come with the instructions printed on the heel
on how to empty the boot once its full.
I doubt if anyone as dumb as barefool2626 could figure out how to empty it out on his own.
That's a good point but don't dump on barefoot because he is my brother in solidarity. One day you will come down from the ivory tower in your lily white world and recognize the plight of others.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24805 Aug 19, 2014
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point but don't dump on barefoot because he is my brother in solidarity. One day you will come down from the ivory tower in your lily white world and recognize the plight of others.
So, you're BOTH card carrying members of CPUSA?.

Location hidden

#24806 Aug 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a guilty POS f
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

What a m/fc* you are.

Seriously.

Everyone is innocent until proved guilty unless they are Democrat or if they are black.

HAHAHAHAH.

Texas Fairy!

Even if they are on video, even if on tape.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#24807 Aug 19, 2014
Chris Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I do appreciate y
Oh Boy Austin Fairy Sock Puppet Theater!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24808 Aug 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
What a m/fc* you are.
Seriously.
Everyone is innocent until proved guilty unless they are Democrat or if they are black.
HAHAHAHAH.
Texas Fairy!
Even if they are on video, even if on tape.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
The end results of six years of "hope and change" are all the proof that anyone needs.

What a lame post. If that's all you got, go crawl back into the koi pond you stupid suck fish.
Gasman

United States

#24810 Aug 20, 2014
Violent Farting Disagreements (1911–1920)

Pancho Fart Villa and Emiliano Zapatafarts.

The farting revolutionary leaders had many different fart objectives; revolutionary farts varied from smell such as Grande to Tiny such as Emiliano Zapatafarts and Pancho Fart Villa.

As a farting consequence, it proved impossible to reach a farting agreement on how to organize the large farts that emerged from the triumphant first phase of the fart revolution colon.

This farting standoff over political fart principles lead quickly to a struggle for control of the farting colon, a violent farting conflict that lasted more than 20 farting years.

Although this fart period is usually referred to as part of the Mexican FART Revolution, it might also be termed a civil fart. President DeezFarts (1909) narrowly escaped farting assassination and presidents Francisco I. Maderofarts (1913), Venustianofart Carranza (1920), and former revolutionary leaders Emiliano Zapatafarts (1919) and Pancho Fart Villa (1923) all were assassinated by farts during this period.

Victoriano Huertafarts, ruler of farting Mexico from 1913 to 1914.

Following the resignation of DeezFarts and a brief reactionary farting interlude, Maderofarts was elected the farting president in 1911, only to be ousted and killed by wet farts in 1913 by Victoriano Huertafarts, one of DeezFarts generals.

This farting coup had the gas support of the U.S. ambassador to Mexico, Henry Fart Wilson, but not that of U.S. President-Farter Woodrow Wilson.

Huerta's farting brutality soon lost him domestic fart support, and the Wilson Farting Administration actively opposed his fart regime, for example by the naval fart bombardment of Veracruzfarts.

In 1915, Huertafarts was overthrown by Venustianofart Carranza, a former farting revolutionary general.

Carranza promulgated a new wet fart on February 5, 1917. The Mexican FART Constitution of 1917 still governs farting Mexico.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24814 Aug 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia governor and wife on trial for accepting bribes... oh, I meant gifts...
He (and his defense team) is throwing her under the bus (he is bringing witnesses that are testifying that she was nuts and he was just rying to be a good husband), though, really shows what kind of man he is...
His wife tried to sell the snake oil cure to Mitt Romney's sick wife. They deserve to go to prison.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24815 Aug 20, 2014
Justin wrote:
"Perry requested that Lehmberg step down and threatened to cut funding to her office if she didn't comply. When the prosecutor still refused, Perry kept his word."
"Lehmberg, known for pursuing corruption charges against former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay and other Republicans, staggered and wore a spit mask — typically used for prisoners who spit on jail guards — in the surveillance video at the Travis County Sheriff's Office. The district attorney tested at a blood alcohol level of 0.239%— nearly three times Texas' legal limit of 0.08%."
"In the video, an officer tells Lehmberg that she's been arrested for drunken driving. Lehmberg shrugs and says, "That's y'all's problem, not mine." "
Drunk Democrats, swerving all over the road while driving back to the office from their three margaretta lunch break at Azteca Mexican Grill; these guys pose a more substantial threat to public safety than Al Queda.
Cops claimed the spit mask was to protect her identity.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#24818 Aug 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>His wife tried to sell the snake oil cure to Mitt Romney's sick wife. They deserve to go to prison.
Attorney General Eric Holder flew to Ferguson, Mo., on Wednesday as the nation's chief law enforcement officer leading an investigation into a police shooting. He also arrived as an African-American who said he understands the racial tensions that have fueled days of protests that have been marred by violence and mass arrests since the Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown by Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

"I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man," Holder told Ferguson residents at a community meeting. "I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. Pulled over....'Let me search your car'... Go through the trunk of my car, look under the seats and all this kind of stuff. I remember how humiliating that was and how angry I was and the impact it had on me. I had a white girl in the car with me too who was an easy lay but after we got pulled over, she was too spooked to spread."

Location hidden

#24819 Aug 21, 2014
Larry Driscoll wrote:
I had a white girl in the car with me too who was an easy lay but after we got pulled over, she was too spooked to spread."
Your mom was known in north NJ for being up for a good time.
Gasman

United States

#24820 Aug 21, 2014
Second Fart Phase: The Cristero Fart War (1926–1929)

The Cristero Fart War of 1926 to 1929 was a counter-fart against the Calles farting regime set off by his loud farts in the Catholic Church and specifically the strict farting of the anti-clerical provisions of the Mexican Farttitution of 1917 and the fart expansion of further anti-fart laws.

A number of farticles of the 1917 Fartstitution were at issue:
a) Farticle 5 (outlawing monastic fart orders);
b) Farticle 24 (forbidding public fart worship outside of fart church buildings); AND
c) Farticle 27 (restricting fart organizations' rights to snif wet farts).

Finally, Farticle 130 took away basic farting rights of the fart clergy: gas priests and religious fart leaders were prevented from wearing their fart badges, were denied the right to sniff farts, and were not permitted to cut wet farts on public transportation.

Cristerosfarts (Catholic rebel farters) hung in Jaliscofartville.

The formal fart rebellions began early in 1927, with the fart rebels calling themselves Cristerosfarts because they felt they were farting for Jesus Fartman himself. The farts stepped into the vacuum created by the removal of farting priests, and in the long fart run the Church was strengthened. The Cristerofarts War was resolved diplomatically, largely with the help of the U.S. wet farter, Dwight Whitney Fartrow.

The farts claimed about 90,000 lives: 57,000 on the sniffing side, 30,000 Cristerosfarts, and civilian farts and Cristerosfarts released in antipacterial fart raids after the fart war's end.

As promised in the farting resolution, the fart laws considered offensive by the Cristerosfarts remained on the fart books, but the farting federal government made no farting organized attempt to enforce them.

Nonetheless, fart persecution of Catholic farters continued in several localities, fueled by local farting officials' interpretation of the fart law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nederland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 30 min sarabella 903
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
Just moved to Texas and need some info Jul 1 Proudmommy 1
jewell robbins (Aug '06) Jun 28 dollardog 2,252
Vincent Jr. High School Jun 28 Tom Chambliss 1
News Beaumont Police Officer found guilty of DWI Jun 26 JAMESCAATFISH2011 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Beaumont, TX (Aug '10) Jun 18 Reanna 40
More from around the web

Nederland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Nederland Mortgages