Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
20,481 - 20,500 of 22,197 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. You don't know sh!t from Shinola you left
wing Kommiefornia moron.
I know you're an uneducated recheck who believes every thing your masters tell you. So according to your poem if unsubstantiated rumors and innuendo make Bill a Rapist. Then you are also saying Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is a pervert, who will be deciding the future of America, for the rest of his life.

I have met Monica Lewinsky, and she has admitted, her goal was to seduce the President. Neither you or her can rewrite history. She even bragged about it.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>.Here's a simple post for you.
You're a mean little piece of work.
Nothing comes out of that evil brain of yours that isn't drenched in vitriol.
You should reread your own posts. I am sorry I outwhitted you and pointed out your own hypocrisy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You should reread your own posts. I am sorry I outwhitted you and pointed out your own hypocrisy.
You "outwhitted" no one. Go get a job.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You should reread your own posts. I am sorry I outwhitted you and pointed out your own hypocrisy.
. Can you spell at all? You seem to be retarded.
How unfortunate for you.
I see now why you are so at home in California!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're an uneducated recheck who believes every thing your masters tell you. So according to your poem if unsubstantiated rumors and innuendo make Bill a Rapist. Then you are also saying Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is a pervert, who will be deciding the future of America, for the rest of his life.
I have met Monica Lewinsky, and she has admitted, her goal was to seduce the President. Neither you or her can rewrite history. She even bragged about it.
As usual, blame the woman you dirty lowlife misogynist!
A very young woman, at that!
Certainly no match for a Rhodes scholar who had traveled the world, and oh yeah, was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
You sicken me, you foul woman hater!
California scum.
SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You "outwhitted" no one. Go get a job.
Last night my wife came home and told me she had a wild idea. I asked her what the hell it was and she said that she bought some weed from a friend and suggested we roll it into a reefer and smoke it like a cigarette. I was hesitant at first but she told me that her friend promised it would enhance our sex life. My wife and I have been struggling recently so I agreed to give it a try. So she took some of that sticky bud and rolled it up and we began puffing away. However, right in the middle of our smoke, we heard a knock at the door and I freaked out, assuming it was the police coming to raid us and haul us off to jail. I asked my wife what I should do with the half smoked joint and rest of the weed and she told me to hide it up my butt. I immediately grabbed it all, pulled down my drawers and started shoving it where the sun doesn't shine. When I was done, my wife opened the door and it turned out to be a false alarm - it was only the neighbor returning my lawn mower. Unfortunately, the lit reefer burned my buttocks and singed the hair on my butt cheeks and around my hole and I was unable to get all the bud out, so this morning I still have grass in my ass. This proves, once and for all, that legalizing the stuff is a bad idea.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night my wife came home and told me she had a wild idea. I asked her what the hell it was and she said that she bought some weed from a friend and suggested we roll it into a reefer and smoke it like a cigarette. I was hesitant at first but she told me that her friend promised it would enhance our sex life. My wife and I have been struggling recently so I agreed to give it a try. So she took some of that sticky bud and rolled it up and we began puffing away. However, right in the middle of our smoke, we heard a knock at the door and I freaked out, assuming it was the police coming to raid us and haul us off to jail. I asked my wife what I should do with the half smoked joint and rest of the weed and she told me to hide it up my butt. I immediately grabbed it all, pulled down my drawers and started shoving it where the sun doesn't shine. When I was done, my wife opened the door and it turned out to be a false alarm - it was only the neighbor returning my lawn mower. Unfortunately, the lit reefer burned my buttocks and singed the hair on my butt cheeks and around my hole and I was unable to get all the bud out, so this morning I still have grass in my ass. This proves, once and for all, that legalizing the stuff is a bad idea.
They should, however, make it legal to shove it up your ass.
SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They should, however, make it legal to shove it up your ass.
Thanks for your concern - I appreciate it.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your concern - I appreciate it.
. I like to be helpful.:-)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> As usual, blame the woman you dirty lowlife misogynist!
Certainly no match for a Rhodes scholar who had traveled the world, and oh yeah, was PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
California scum.
Can you blame him?????

What the Liberals have been working for all along:
This bit from (of all places) The liberals country of France:

Casualties of the Sexual Revolution
Published Wednesday, May 7, A.D. 2014 | By Donald R. McClarey

kinseysex

One of my favorite sites is No Pasaran, a site from France in English that often has very illuminating posts. Below we have a section of a post by Erik discussing the costs of the sexual revolution:

The “harmless” leftists also brought us such cultural wonders as the sexual revolution, which is supposed to be a giant leap forward against a society of old-fashioned taboos.
Is that all that the revolution has brought us? Is it only all that is good?
We now live in a society where kids asked for directions run screaming from a stranger’s car because the driver was a man; where later London mayor Boris Johnson was once asked to change his seat in an airplane (in an airliner!) because the flight attendants did not want to seat a lone-traveling boy next to a singly-traveling man; where kids in French parks are forbidden to speak with any adult (certainly with any adult male) although they are their in classes of dozens running around on the grass and supervised by a number of teachers; where over 600 mall visitors walked by two lost- and “utterly forlorn”-looking girls in a Daily Mail experiment, ignoring them because they were afraid of being labeled a pedophile; and where males are no longer trusted to be in the teaching profession. Says Good Morning America’s Susan Donaldson James:

“It’s very hard to change the suspicion of men who are going to elementary education when there are so few of them,”[said Massachusetts psychologist Michael Thompson, co-author of the groundbreaking 2000 book "Raising Cain," which argues that society shortchanges boys].“Schools ask me to talk to men on their faculty and when I sit with them behind closed doors, they say the moms look at them like potential pedophiles.

“If they are too nurturing or a mother comes in and sees a teacher reading in a chair and the child is leaning against the teacher or cuddling him, they freak out,” he said.“Men tell me they only have to look in the mom’s face to know what they are thinking.”
The professor adds that

as I’ve noted before, is that if you watch old movies, or even cartoons, it’s regularly assumed that adult males have nurturing instincts. Only in our supposedly progressive era are men reduced to cardboard cutouts dominated by lust and Mammon.
This is the mighty good that the sexual revolution and its good riddance to taboos have brought us: where no one trusts anyone, where every neighbor is a predator, a pedophile, or suspected of being one, if “only” potentially. Or, almost just as bad, a wife-beater or a father with no love for his children, who deserves to have his wife divorce him, his family broken up, and himself left as destitute as possible.(You will notice that the “culprits” most often are men, who are part of the gender most associated with — dare we speak the truth without hysterics breaking out?— a spirit of independence, not giving in, and resistance to the authorities.)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you blame him?????
kinseysex
One of my favorite sites is No Pasaran, a site from France in English that often has very illuminating posts. Below we have a section of a post by Erik discussing the costs of the sexual revolution:
The “harmless” leftists also brought us such cultural wonders as the sexual revolution, which is supposed to be a giant leap forward against a society of old-fashioned taboos.
We now live in a society where kids asked for directions run screaming from a stranger’s car because the driver was a man; where later London mayor Boris Johnson was once asked to change his seat in an airplane (in an airliner!) because the flight attendants did not want to seat a lone-traveling boy next to a singly-traveling man; where kids in French parks are forbidden to speak with any adult (certainly with any adult male) although they are their in classes of dozens running around on the grass and supervised by a number of teachers; where over 600 mall visitors walked by two lost- and “utterly forlorn”-looking girls in a Daily Mail experiment, ignoring them because they were afraid of being labeled a pedophile; and where males are no longer trusted to be in the teaching profession. Says Good Morning America’s Susan Donaldson James:
“It’s very hard to change the suspicion of men who are going to elementary education when there are so few of them,”[said Massachusetts psychologist Michael Thompson, co-author of the groundbreaking 2000 book "Raising Cain," which argues that society shortchanges boys].“Schools ask me to talk to men on their faculty and when I sit with them behind closed doors, they say the moms look at them like potential pedophiles.
“If they are too nurturing or a mother comes in and sees a teacher reading in a chair and the child is leaning against the teacher or cuddling him, they freak out,” he said.“Men tell me they only have to look in the mom’s face to know what they are thinking.”
The professor adds that
as I’ve noted before, is that if you watch old movies, or even cartoons, it’s regularly assumed that adult males have nurturing instincts. Only in our supposedly progressive era are men reduced to cardboard cutouts dominated by lust and Mammon.
This is the mighty good that the sexual revolution and its good riddance to taboos have brought us: where no one trusts anyone, where every neighbor is a predator, a pedophile, or suspected of being one, if “only” potentially. Or, almost just as bad, a wife-beater or a father with no love for his children, who deserves to have his wife divorce him, his family broken up, and himself left as destitute as possible.(You will notice that the “culprits” most often are men, who are part of the gender most associated with — dare we speak the truth without hysterics breaking out?— a spirit of independence, not giving in, and resistance to the authorities.)
. I'm sorry.
I thought the President of the most powerful country on earth, a widely traveled Rhodes scholar, a man three times older than the young inexperienced female, could have exhibited better judgment.
Silly me.
Some of your points are well taken.
Not in the case of Clinton and Lewinsky.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> As usual, blame the woman you dirty lowlife misogynist!
California scum.
You must watch "O'REILLY" because your in the spin zone. You probably aren't old enough to remember when the Republicans shut down the government. Well according to Lewinsky she was flashing her thong at Bill to get his attention. It is not illegal to get a bj from a willing young girl(she was legal). He shouldn't have let her, but if your wife isn't providing sex, then it was his choice. She admitted she pursued him not the other way around. The Republicans did their best to try and bring down the country over a little oral sex. So you think Clarence Thomas is a pervert? You must or risk hypocrisy.

Aren't you the guy who said a woman's place is in the home?

Reagan sold weapons to Iran and used the money to arm and pay terrorists in central America. And to think you guys worship Alzheimer Ronnie.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. I'm sorry.
I thought the President of the most powerful country on earth, a widely traveled Rhodes scholar, a man three times older than the young inexperienced female, could have exhibited better judgment.
Silly me.
Some of your points are well taken.
Not in the case of Clinton and Lewinsky.
Inexperienced intern? You are too funny. There is nothing wrong with a woman who is comfortable in her sexuality and enjoys sex. You may not like sex but most people do, after all there are over six billion of us.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Inexperienced intern? You are too funny. There is nothing wrong with a woman who is comfortable in her sexuality and enjoys sex. You may not like sex but most people do, after all there are over six billion of us.
Yep, six billion people. Mostly quantity, not quality and many of them belong in Kalifornia with the rest of the pervs, morons and weirdos.

Enjoyng sex is one thing. Turning the White House into a house of ill repute is another thing.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, six billion people. Mostly quantity, not quality and many of them belong in Kalifornia with the rest of the pervs, morons and weirdos.
Enjoyng sex is one thing. Turning the White House into a house of ill repute is another thing.
The idiot speaks again about stuff he doesn't understand. House of ill repute?
A "house of ill repute" =whorehouse a bordello ,Monica Lewinsky blew him because she was infatuated with him(had a crush on him) she didn't do it for money, unless you're calling the stained dress a piece of memorabilia. I really should start charging you for these lessons.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>The idiot speaks again about stuff he doesn't understand. House of ill repute?
A "house of ill repute" =whorehouse a bordello ,Monica Lewinsky blew him because she was infatuated with him(had a crush on him) she didn't do it for money, unless you're calling the stained dress a piece of memorabilia. I really should start charging you for these lessons.
That kind of thing is perfectly acceptable in Kalifornia, but it's NOT at the highest level of government. Oh well, trying to make you understand something about
moral standards and how they should apply to our leadership is akin to trying to teach quantum psychics to a monkey.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That kind of thing is perfectly acceptable in Kalifornia, but it's NOT at the highest level of government. Oh well, trying to make you understand something about
moral standards and how they should apply to our leadership is akin to trying to teach quantum psychics to a monkey.
I have read your posts and it is obvious you have very few morals. California is spelled with a "C" not a "k". Your sheep is getting jealous.
Vern Dozier

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I have read your posts and it is obvious you have very few morals. California is spelled with a "C" not a "k". Your sheep is getting jealous.
Guns are the solution to our crime problem and that's a fact. Back in WW 2, King Olav of Norway wouldn't let his people have guns and that's why they didn't even put up a fight when the Jerrys invaded. The same is true of Ethiopia - Hallie Selassie had the fight the Italians with camels and sticks because guns were not allowed in that country. We need to supply every teacher with a pistol in their room so that if some mad intruder breaks in, they can take them out before a child is harmed. We could also end hijackings that way if every plane passenger was issued a gun when they board the plane and just have them turn it back in when the plane lands safely. Too many Americans have become all wussed out and they don't have an appreciation for how firearms built this country and they let the bleeding harts convince us to disarm. But I'll be damned if I allow my country to become Norway or Ethiopia.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I have read your posts and it is obvious you have very few morals. California is spelled with a "C" not a "k". Your sheep is getting jealous.
No, Texas will never be jealous of CA. They're just the butt of our jokes. It's fun to make light of the state that the entire country jokes about. Join the crowd!
fubar

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you blame him?????
kinseysex
The professor adds that
You blame sexual revolution for men's plight? The sexual revolution was more about giving women their freedom. The pedophile hysteria started with the Mcmartin Preschool fiasco. The fact that of the dozens of so called victims, not even one had been molested. The media played it up in order to scare the public. The unfortunate thing, is that the public loves to be afraid, to have some sort of boogeyman.Then when it turned out the Roman Catholic Church was aiding and abetting pedophile priests, things snowballed. It is a shame ,but it has nothing to do with the sexual revolution.The only thing that bothers most men is the fact that it is almost impossible to find a virgin bride in her twenties. Why should a woman remain a virgin when men do not, for the most part.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Nederland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nederland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nederland News, Events & Info