PN woman dies in wreck

There are 2 comments on the Orange Leader story from Nov 12, 2007, titled PN woman dies in wreck. In it, Orange Leader reports that:

Family and friends are mourning the loss of 22-year-old Brittany Holland. Holland, a 2003 graduate of Port Neches-Groves High School, died about 3:49 a.m. Sunday in a one-car accident near Toomey, La. via Orange Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orange Leader.

Danielle Holland

Longview, TX

#1 Nov 17, 2007
HI im HAR SIS im so disapounted shes my have sis but I mis har dearly i whish she was here. my whole famly is just devastated im not lying couse this not something to joke about im just stell shokt i cant sleep i just dont wont to go anywhere and every time i see a cross on the side of the road i just sart criing when my dad called and tolled me on saterday night and told me she was pranonced dead i jut cried so hard im just so sholk i'm spechless
Eldorado High

Duncan, OK

#2 Nov 20, 2007
An email has been sent out to let everyone here in Albuq know about this tragedy. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Although I have not experienced the loss of a child I have experienced the loss of a brother and understand how it hurts. I can only tell you that it never is forgotten but time does make it easier. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
NCdeBaca, Albuquerque, NM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nederland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Beaumont, TX (Aug '10) 11 hr TwoBlueDeafEyes 31
jewell robbins (Aug '06) 19 hr Kramerz 2,251
News Ted Cruz goes off the rails: 'ISIS is executing... Sun goonsquad 81
Debate: Drinking Age - Beaumont, TX (Dec '11) May 22 katt 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
txdot concord road is terrible May 11 Anne2015 3
More from around the web

Nederland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]