Can You Eat 52 Dozen Doughnuts?

Can You Eat 52 Dozen Doughnuts?

There are 6 comments on the ISurfHopkins story from May 4, 2011, titled Can You Eat 52 Dozen Doughnuts?. In it, ISurfHopkins reports that:

Family owned and operated in the downtown Madisonville area since 1960, Golden Glaze Bakery & Deli has become a staple of our town and community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ISurfHopkins.

Anton_guy

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 May 4, 2011
That place is sooo gooood. I would gladly succumb to cardiac arrest eating their donuts.
elemenopey

Tomball, TX

#2 May 4, 2011
They used to be even better (IMO) before some of the equipment they use. But it helps them speed up production. I still like to get the donut holes and chocolate milk sometimes.
Lnc

United States

#3 May 11, 2011
So good I love ggd they are a staple to this community one of my favorite childhood memories
Donut diva

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2015
elemenopey wrote:
They used to be even better (IMO) before some of the equipment they use. But it helps them speed up production. I still like to get the donut holes and chocolate milk sometimes.
They don't use any equipment other than fryer. All the donuts are hand made piece by piece. Rolled in rolling table with old fashioned rolling pin.
That's what makes them delicious. They even make their own icings.
Indianamist

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2015
Noone can eat 52 doz, but we stole 20 doz in evansville on new years eve at the coliseum in 1978 and half of Madville had donuts for 3 days
A Friend

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2015
Anton_guy wrote:
That place is sooo gooood. I would gladly succumb to cardiac arrest eating their donuts.
They don't use any new equipment. All donuts are still rolled-cut-fried by hand made. All icings homemade also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate you 26 min Hate 1
Olivia Son (Nov '13) 32 min Rear Admiral 47
Moving here. 41 min Game time 9
Where did Gregory Rodgers go? 45 min tube-sock 4
Vaginal disease outbreak 1 hr Game time 3
Tod Hill at it again 1 hr Doo Tail 7
Local ADHD case found on train tracks 5 hr Nezz album 1

Nebo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance