caldwell county animal shelter

Posted in the Nebo Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
tired of it

Belton, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
your local shelter needs your help. please adopt, foster, donate, volunteer, walk dogs, anything you can do will be appreciated.
good cause

Cadiz, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Just helped out the other day and yes, they need help in a desperate way, so many animals need to be adopted, please folks, see whatever you can do for our little furry friends.. Anything will do, blankets, food, donations.. All is appreciated.
donate

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Donate time and items all is appreciated
Should have

Cadiz, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2012
They should have kept Abby, there were not all these problems and needs when she was there. This is what they wanted and it is what they have, call all of them at the courthouse and let them take care of it. Every elected official!!!!! County and Commonwealth.
Animals

Batavia, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2012
There needs to be a new facility, that place is the nastiest place I've ever seen its pitiful!! Your county officals should be ashamed of their selves for that!!!! The volunteers do what they can with what they have, but there needs to be a better, cleaner environment for the animals and the workers!
just wondering

Kuttawa, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Should have wrote:
They should have kept Abby, there were not all these problems and needs when she was there. This is what they wanted and it is what they have, call all of them at the courthouse and let them take care of it. Every elected official!!!!! County and Commonwealth.
No they shouldn't have kept Abby. Your government officials did exactly what they should have in suspending her in light of all the allegations against her.
U know

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Yes they should have kept Abby. What happen to innocent til proven guilty?
Should have

Cadiz, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
No they shouldn't have kept Abby. Your government officials did exactly what they should have in suspending her in light of all the allegations against her.
They should have got rid of the employee at the courthouse who was caught misusing county credit cards and other activities too but that person is still there because they had connections to the other corrupt officals and pulled strings not to pursue charges. It does not matter what the evidence or truth is, it is all about who you know if there is charges brought or they see no wrongdoing.
Hey Frank

Belton, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2012
I dont think we can expect Brock to get up off his lazy ass and get much of anything done. Good luck trying to talk to him after about 2pm in the after noon. He is never there. We need to get someone in there with a little bit of motivation to get things fdone other than playing on facebook and leaving early ever day.
Listening

Fredonia, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2012
I saw in the county paper where Rodney Heaton and his son's company Bryant Company got the bid for dirt work at new animal shelter location. Doesn't something stink in the Judges office?
Listening

Fredonia, KY

#11 Nov 11, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
. So anyone with allegations against them should be suspended?? Does that include credit card fraud, misuse of funds and hours worked? I believe there is some discrepancy here. Might need to investigate this.
Fritz

Belton, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2012
I will donate $.25 for every bullet used straight into a dog or cats head. Should clear up the lack of funds and hey we could have a fundraiser were people can pay , kinda like a turkey shoot.
You people need to get more of a business mind like me if you want Princeton to survive.
Abby could also sell BBQ.
What do you think?
tired of it

Madisonville, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
i don't care about the politics. innocent animals are suffering and need your help. if you care, please help.
animals 1st

United States

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Not every topic is about Abby or Rodney. The animals deserve better. The current shelter is NASTY & ALWAYS HAS BEEN. The shelter has violated KY state laws & requirements for YEARS. EVERY ONE in charge knew it. The shelter leaks. It is HOT in the summer & COLD in the winter. I have seen firsthand animals standing in water, being too hot or cold. I have seen other workers get cold & callus about it. Animals deserve better.
Reality Sucks

Houston, TX

#15 Nov 13, 2012
The current "shelter" was never intended to be such. It was supposed to be a holding facility until the animals could be transported to Christian County Animal Shelter on a weekly basis.
Abby and her rag tag team of volunteers are responsible for trying to create a shelter at the current location.
This was never the intent of the city or county administration.
Town Drunk

Paducah, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Fritz wrote:
I will donate $.25 for every bullet used straight into a dog or cats head. Should clear up the lack of funds and hey we could have a fundraiser were people can pay , kinda like a turkey shoot.
You people need to get more of a business mind like me if you want Princeton to survive.
What do you think?
Fritz wants a BBQ but he wants all the cat and doggie 'nuggets'.
Fritz

Belton, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2012
I'm the only one who brought up a feasible idea and you try and make a joke. This is a serious issue!
Town Drunk

Paducah, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Fritz wrote:
I'm the only one who brought up a feasible idea and you try and make a joke. This is a serious issue!
Shut up and eat your nuggets.
Listening

Cadiz, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Fritz wrote:
What do you think?
. Bet you have a lot of friends, two legged or four legged. Feel sorry for you.
Listening

Cadiz, KY

#21 Nov 15, 2012
To the person who said they would give 25 cents for every cat or dog shot, I say I doubt you have many friends. Two or four legged. I feel sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mark woodruff 3 hr jezxxx 7
McDonald's in providence 4 hr Bobby K 1
hometown in nortonville 5 hr Judy 8
karen sutton 5 hr horny 1
Warrior one call 6 hr scabby 7
Kirstin Lewis 6 hr hanna 2
Madisonville Jukebox (Jul '12) 7 hr Musikologist 112
Nebo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nebo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors