Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2011
I was born in Nebo, Ky and moved away when I was 6, but I used to go stay with my grandparents (Tanner Winstead) every summer. I can honestly say, as far as the people go, that's one of the best places to live. I haven't been back since my grandparents have died, but I hope it stays the same and never changes.
Hop co

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2011
Nebo is gods land. Love it
nebo born and raised

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2011
Jeremy, we lived in the house across from Tanner!! My name is Daphne Morgan and I remember u coming and staying every summer!!! Our house burnt in February 2005 and I live in a double wide now where the house used to be!!! It's good to hear good things about Nebo, I really like it too!!!

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jul 8, 2011
Yeah I remember you Daphine. I haven't been back there in a while. Everyone I knew has pretty much moved away or passed away. I know Mike's dad that I used to ride 4 wheelers with and play basketball with had passed away.
Glad to hear your doing ok. I'm heading up to the University of Kentucky to see Head Coach Joker Phillips Saturday, but next weekend I might head to Madisonville to my grandparents grave site. Been meaning to go, just hadn't got around to it. If I have time, I'll probley drive by grandparents old house just to see it again, so if I see ya at home I might give ya a shout. Hope you and your family are doing well.- Jeremy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 8, 2011
Sorry I misspelled your name, I just woke up and my eyes arn't quite open

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2011
By the way, if your on Facebook let me know how to get ahold of ya. I searched your name, but there's ALOT of people with the same
nebo ace

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2011
Nebo is a great place always has been always will be . That man you spoke of that passed was one of the best ever in nebo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it mostly blacks and Mexicans that steal... (Mar '11) 6 min The Truth Hurts 83
I told you 16 min girlalwaysforgotten 47
Tyler massey 2 hr Master 2
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 2 hr mle 960
Don't forget to tell him this too 3 hr Pants on fire 1
Kyle Cotton 4 hr Curious 1
Well well well KH 4 hr Wow 4

Nebo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nebo Mortgages