Search for Missing Man Continues

Search for Missing Man Continues

There are 4 comments on the ISurfHopkins story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Search for Missing Man Continues. In it, ISurfHopkins reports that:

HOPKINS COUNTY, KY On November 29th local Nebo resident Rodney "Bo" Hale went missing in the Hopkins County area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ISurfHopkins.

Bo Hales Family

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2010
We would like to remind everyone that Bo is still missing. We that is family, friends, and a some wonderful angels from the Jody Powers Search and Rescue Tech., who have helped search, provided food , four wheelers, and countless other things we have needed and some we didn't even know we needed, have been out in some way every single day.
We need your help. Alot of people read these threads, we just need someone to speak out and tell us where he is at. This Christmas was the worst one for our family any of can remember. This family does not need start the year off not knowing where he is at. We don't deserve that and neither does Bo!
SAR

Nebo, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2010
I want to know what I have to do to join the search and rescue team. I was with one in another county but moved away and I would love to get back into it. I hope and pray that your family finds the peace that you are searching for!!!
Bo Hales Family

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2010
SAR wrote:
I want to know what I have to do to join the search and rescue team. I was with one in another county but moved away and I would love to get back into it. I hope and pray that your family finds the peace that you are searching for!!!
if you are on facebook you can send a friend request to the Jodi Powers Search and Rescue Technologies, They will be happy to have you join and thank you
Bo Hales Family

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Please help us find him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stefanie Wheeler/Knowles/Hawkins (Feb '16) 41 min Sshhhhh 13
Can I be fired? 1 hr Terminator 2
Prove 2 Years Of Going Strong 1 hr Isheornot 4
Angela Parker 2 hr She is a loser 1
Who’s running for mayor? 3 hr Uncle Sam 1
rob daughtery 3 hr Jaylynn 7
People of Providence! (Feb '13) 3 hr Jaylynn 73

Nebo Jobs

Personal Finance

Nebo Mortgages