Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Hopkins County) in 2010?

Posted in the Nebo Forum

someone

Madisonville, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Go Donnie! Woo woo woo!!
AChange

Madisonville, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2010
Donnie is a crook, vote for Jeffery Oakley for a change.. Madisonville needs a change..
Michelle

Belton, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2010
It's time to clean house. Mr. Carroll included. But then what would his staff do without all the clothing he has allowed them to purchase with OUR money?
Hopkins citizen

Madisonville, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Jeff oakley gets my vote, when he was road foreman, he followed through on his promises and acted professionally. Not to mention, all this carrol guy has done since hes been in office is waste our money on useless nonsense.
Hopkins Citizen

Madisonville, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2010
Jeff Oakley Proved himself to me when he was roadforman, good man and keeps his word. The carrol guys does nothing but waste our money on his own nonsense.
Hopkins citizen

Madisonville, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2010
someone wrote:
Go Donnie! Woo woo woo!!
do you even know half the crap this guy has done in our county?? Do some research, change your vote.
Proud American

Madisonville, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2010
Time for a change, Donnie Carrol has failed this county over and over, not only in his current seat, but when he was with the sheriffs department... Lets get someone who is for the county in there....
clean house

Belton, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2010
I will vote for Jeff Oakley because he is a good honest christian person. We need someone in that position that will look out for the people in the county instead of himself.
Hopkins County Citizen

Madisonville, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2010
Jeff Oakley is a good christian man, I know how he was in the ice storm and any kind of emergency situations. He went out of his way to help as many as he can. In an emergency situation I truly believe he is for the people and I believe he is going to try to clean up hopkins county!
Half Pint

Versailles, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Go Jeff! You got this! I know you will do a great Job if you get it!
Hopkins citizen

Elgin, TX

#11 Nov 2, 2010
This county made a horrible choice, 4 more years of bad choices and wasted tax money on personal garbage. Good job
citizen

Belton, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2010
It has come to my attention that all your votes may not have counted. If you checked one of the boxes at the top of the ballot that said republican party or democratic party it may have canceled your individual votes. Several people have told me they did this because they thought they were asking for a party affiliation "straight party" was not explained to them. This was probably due to not being used to paper ballots or first time voters.
someone

Eddyville, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2010
Well it seems as if ALOT of people took your advice and did their research and voted for the only Judge Executive that has proven himself over and over again in this county. I know for a fact the countless hours and dedication Judge Carroll (the correct spelling by the way) has put into this county, evidently so does alot of other people. They can recount all the votes that they want but 7000 votes is a HUGE difference, good luck on that! The sensible people voted and won, count if you want but your guy lost and the county won again! Go Judge Carroll, the only Judge to be re-elected for another term since the 80's. The last thing we needed in office was someone to do drugs with our inmates on work release and then try to sue our county for wrongful termination!! Did he really think he had a chance. According to the votes the answer is no.
someone

Eddyville, KY

#14 Nov 7, 2010
Hopkins citizen wrote:
<quoted text> do you even know half the crap this guy has done in our county?? Do some research, change your vote.
Yes, I do know the "crap" Judge Carroll has done for our county and so does over 7,000 other citizens.
someone

Eddyville, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2010
Michelle wrote:
It's time to clean house. Mr. Carroll included. But then what would his staff do without all the clothing he has allowed them to purchase with OUR money?
By the way, just to ease your mind, they all buy their own shirts.:) Haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
karen pryor 19 min richard 8
Looking for Ela Vincent 49 min Cryptid 2
Anyone know anything about Taalyr McCarty? 52 min Cryptid 3
men in ky 55 min Cryptid 22
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 1 hr FoLLoW aLoNg 402
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 1 hr FoLLoW aLoNg 4,959
Danielle & Daniel Sherrill 1 hr danielle 2
Nebo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nebo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?