Pig manure and missed punch are part of trial involving Abe Atiyeh

Full story: The Morning Call

''I was just responding to his threat of putting pig [expletive] in my yard,'' --Joseph Mizack Developer Abraham Atiyeh may not have a lot of friends among the community leaders of Bethlehem Township , where he is suing to build a treatment center for county inmates.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Westburb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

...Seems like the conduct of a very troubled man, not the professional he is supposed to be.
balls

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Westburb wrote:
...Seems like the conduct of a very troubled man, not the professional he is supposed to be.
What professional are you referring to?
oink oink

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

He should have waited until Atiyeh dumped the pig crap in his yard.
So What

Crum Lynne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Sounds like he should be the first inmate in his new prision!
enough already

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Atiyeh sounds like a real first class act

“Cool Logic - Burning Passion”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

"...the two men argued over grass clippings in the yard of Mizack's Manor Road home in Bethlehem Township..."

Grass clippings! Get a friggin life!
DHS

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

I always thought Abe was the most respectable of the family, unlike Dennis.
SoWhoIs

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

So which one of them will be the 1st in the proposed treatment center?

Since: Apr 09

Lehigh Valley PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

I guess when your rich you can start fights about stupid things like grass clippings and pig ----.

I'm glad I'm poor.
moneypower

Schnecksville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Its funny how the super rich feel they can say and do whatever they wish. At least from the story it says Abe confronted him, after the guy was returning his loose dog, about something on the other guys property. Well souds to me like he is a nosey ungratefuly SOB. Cite him for confinement of dogs and tell him to mind is own damn buisness. Although a good shot in the mouth would have been nice too. I appreciate the effort Dennis. Nice try.
syrian proud

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

just to let you now canda abe atiyeh is american first he was born here in the good all US of A if he is trash he is an american trash just like ur stuiped country
DHS too

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

get real wrote:
Sarah like you know the man personally and have records of his violations. That would be me saying something like boy that Sarah is a real fat pig without even knowing you.
get real wrote:
Sarah like you know the man personally and have records of his violations. That would be me saying something like boy that Sarah is a real fat pig without even knowing you.
Well maybe Sarah doesn't, but many of us actually do.

He's been a PITA long before he was ever in the newspapers and people in his own cultural community know it. In fact, it's not even a point of argument and has not been for decades.

Frankly, for all I've read about his brothers (aside from Joe, I know them too) I'd rather do business with them...ANY DAY, because this guy takes the cake.
Winston Niles Rumford

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

syrian proud wrote:
just to let you now canda abe atiyeh is american first he was born here in the good all US of A if he is trash he is an american trash just like ur stuiped country
Spell correctlt or go home.
Jack

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

They're all like that. They should all go back to their sandbox where they belong. He can have a camel farm instead of pigs.
Westburb wrote:
Jack

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

You're an illiterate. Go back to Syria.
syrian proud wrote:
Dont Trash the USA

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Sounds like you like Syria better. Why don't you take your sorry A $ $ back there if you don'tlike the good Old USA. I am sure the Syrian country trash is much better for your liking.
DHS too

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

DHS wrote:
I always thought Abe was the most respectable of the family, unlike Dennis.
Odd you should say that, as I feel exactly the opposite about them. Consider yourself yet another victim of his many "charms".

Abe always just had more polish than Dennis. Fancy threads, suave, self-absorbed manner and attitude...yada, yada. In the early days, it wasn't beneath him to manipulate people either. Today he does it in court instead.

As far as his marital life is concerned, no one in this state, country or probably even Syria itself believes he actually married for love. Nope, dead presidents is more like it, baby.

Having known and seen all this sneaky guy does now and has done in the past, it sounds to me like Mr. and Mrs. Mizack are the ones who got a bad shake in this situation.

They need to know this guy can and should be defeated for the betterment of the community as a whole. All they need to do is realize he's not nearly as smart as he purports, set aside their emotions (for now) and get on with the business of ridding themselves of this cad for good.
Mr Macky Mmmkay

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Well, he is a scumbag.. why would anyone like this hairy meatball?
Mr Macky Mmmkay

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

syrian proud wrote:
Wow. you got that ASD education didnt you.. now go wax your brows!
Dave

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Winston Niles Rumford wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell correctlt or go home.
Looks like you should do the same!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nazareth Discussions

Search the Nazareth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 45 min Incompetent Obama 51,103
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 49 min Community Organizer Skill 3,745
Moravian Book Shop best-sellers: Books about Pe... Jul 4 Petal Power 12
New low-income rental homes eyed for Easton's S... Jul 3 Go Blue Forever 1
Police swoop in Easton drug probe (Mar '08) May '14 jumpin jack flash 161
Review: The Ribbon Diva May '14 Kathy 1
easton cops i remember May '14 the watcher 1
•••
•••

Nazareth News Video

•••
•••

Nazareth Jobs

•••