Pig manure and missed punch are part ...

Pig manure and missed punch are part of trial involving Abe Atiyeh

There are 48 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 8, 2009, titled Pig manure and missed punch are part of trial involving Abe Atiyeh. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

''I was just responding to his threat of putting pig [expletive] in my yard,'' --Joseph Mizack Developer Abraham Atiyeh may not have a lot of friends among the community leaders of Bethlehem Township , where he is suing to build a treatment center for county inmates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Westburb

Bethlehem, PA

#1 May 8, 2009
...Seems like the conduct of a very troubled man, not the professional he is supposed to be.
balls

AOL

#2 May 8, 2009
Westburb wrote:
...Seems like the conduct of a very troubled man, not the professional he is supposed to be.
What professional are you referring to?
oink oink

AOL

#3 May 8, 2009
He should have waited until Atiyeh dumped the pig crap in his yard.
So What

Ridley Park, PA

#4 May 8, 2009
Sounds like he should be the first inmate in his new prision!
enough already

New York, NY

#5 May 8, 2009
Atiyeh sounds like a real first class act

“Cool Logic - Burning Passion”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 May 8, 2009
"...the two men argued over grass clippings in the yard of Mizack's Manor Road home in Bethlehem Township..."

Grass clippings! Get a friggin life!
DHS

Bethlehem, PA

#10 May 8, 2009
I always thought Abe was the most respectable of the family, unlike Dennis.
SoWhoIs

Allentown, PA

#11 May 8, 2009
So which one of them will be the 1st in the proposed treatment center?

Since: Apr 09

Lehigh Valley PA

#12 May 8, 2009
I guess when your rich you can start fights about stupid things like grass clippings and pig ----.

I'm glad I'm poor.
moneypower

Schnecksville, PA

#13 May 8, 2009
Its funny how the super rich feel they can say and do whatever they wish. At least from the story it says Abe confronted him, after the guy was returning his loose dog, about something on the other guys property. Well souds to me like he is a nosey ungratefuly SOB. Cite him for confinement of dogs and tell him to mind is own damn buisness. Although a good shot in the mouth would have been nice too. I appreciate the effort Dennis. Nice try.
syrian proud

Allentown, PA

#14 May 8, 2009
just to let you now canda abe atiyeh is american first he was born here in the good all US of A if he is trash he is an american trash just like ur stuiped country
DHS too

Kempton, PA

#17 May 8, 2009
get real wrote:
Sarah like you know the man personally and have records of his violations. That would be me saying something like boy that Sarah is a real fat pig without even knowing you.
get real wrote:
Sarah like you know the man personally and have records of his violations. That would be me saying something like boy that Sarah is a real fat pig without even knowing you.
Well maybe Sarah doesn't, but many of us actually do.

He's been a PITA long before he was ever in the newspapers and people in his own cultural community know it. In fact, it's not even a point of argument and has not been for decades.

Frankly, for all I've read about his brothers (aside from Joe, I know them too) I'd rather do business with them...ANY DAY, because this guy takes the cake.
Winston Niles Rumford

Allentown, PA

#18 May 8, 2009
syrian proud wrote:
just to let you now canda abe atiyeh is american first he was born here in the good all US of A if he is trash he is an american trash just like ur stuiped country
Spell correctlt or go home.
Jack

Harrisburg, PA

#19 May 8, 2009
They're all like that. They should all go back to their sandbox where they belong. He can have a camel farm instead of pigs.
Westburb wrote:
Jack

Harrisburg, PA

#20 May 8, 2009
You're an illiterate. Go back to Syria.
syrian proud wrote:
Dont Trash the USA

Hazleton, PA

#21 May 8, 2009
Sounds like you like Syria better. Why don't you take your sorry A $ $ back there if you don'tlike the good Old USA. I am sure the Syrian country trash is much better for your liking.
DHS too

Kempton, PA

#22 May 8, 2009
DHS wrote:
I always thought Abe was the most respectable of the family, unlike Dennis.
Odd you should say that, as I feel exactly the opposite about them. Consider yourself yet another victim of his many "charms".

Abe always just had more polish than Dennis. Fancy threads, suave, self-absorbed manner and attitude...yada, yada. In the early days, it wasn't beneath him to manipulate people either. Today he does it in court instead.

As far as his marital life is concerned, no one in this state, country or probably even Syria itself believes he actually married for love. Nope, dead presidents is more like it, baby.

Having known and seen all this sneaky guy does now and has done in the past, it sounds to me like Mr. and Mrs. Mizack are the ones who got a bad shake in this situation.

They need to know this guy can and should be defeated for the betterment of the community as a whole. All they need to do is realize he's not nearly as smart as he purports, set aside their emotions (for now) and get on with the business of ridding themselves of this cad for good.
Mr Macky Mmmkay

Philadelphia, PA

#23 May 8, 2009
Well, he is a scumbag.. why would anyone like this hairy meatball?
Mr Macky Mmmkay

Philadelphia, PA

#24 May 8, 2009
syrian proud wrote:
Wow. you got that ASD education didnt you.. now go wax your brows!
Dave

Allentown, PA

#25 May 8, 2009
Winston Niles Rumford wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell correctlt or go home.
Looks like you should do the same!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nazareth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Banana's manager: Gang sign preceded Easton man... (Sep '07) Jul '15 LC will forever l... 41
News Federal judge recommends tossing Brandon Bloss'... (Dec '08) Jul '15 Anonymous 46
Anyone want to sext? (May '11) Jul '15 Stephywow 18
News Tests show no HIV for Cassey Weierbach, doctor ... (Apr '07) May '15 tic toc 42
News Upper Nazareth discusses legal action over unfi... (Apr '08) Feb '15 ron 6
Review: The Ribbon Diva (May '14) Jul '14 Betty Ann 2
nicole henning (Apr '14) Apr '14 libertybelle 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nazareth Mortgages