The craziest/most public place you've had sex?

Posted in the Naylor Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of102
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sos

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

I'm sure there's many crazy places people have had sex, so.. where's yours?
Mine was at Jerry F McLane Park in Poplar Bluff, on a picnic table and against a tree.
how romantic

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

again....how romantic, (rolling my eyes, walking away with the sarcasm lingering in the air).
lol

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Lets have fun with this topic, mine I believe was at boyfriends ,grandma's house along some mirrored walls it was fun
doniphan girl

Quitman, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Let's see I have had several....at the lake in the water with peeps on the bank....Picnic table at road side park durin a trip....tail-gate of truck on gravel road...may not sound wild but it was a venture that i will not forget...ALl this was done with the man I call now my husband

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

in the Bluff theater during the South Park movie! no one in the room but me, my girl friend, and the projectionist!

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

On the pool table at the FOP lodge (Fraternal Order of Police) after my husband passed his sergeant's exam.
doniphan girl

Quitman, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

guest wrote:
On the pool table at the FOP lodge (Fraternal Order of Police) after my husband passed his sergeant's exam.
Bet he thought that was the bet damn movie he ever saw
doniphan girl

Quitman, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Borg3of7 wrote:
in the Bluff theater during the South Park movie! no one in the room but me, my girl friend, and the projectionist!
Maybe I will get this right after i replyd on the wrong one....lol.....I bet that was the best damn show he ever watched...
You Asked

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

you know the big trees next to the armory parking lot? Now, this was several (pushing 20) years back, but one of those trees had limbs almost touching the ground. and one Friday or Saturday night, my high school boyfriend and I had sex under that tree while all our friends were "hanging out" and cruising right in front of us.
Making Sexy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

On a jon boat on the Missisippi river in broad daylight but on a backwater. Many times in my backyard on a blanket in a suburb. At a Corps lake on the shore bank at night.

Rose Bud, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

nasty asses!
You Asked

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

guest wrote:
nasty asses!
yep, and I had a few "sandy" asses to go along with that, what's your problem?
doniphan girl

Quitman, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

hmm maybe someone is jelouse cuz we get it more than they do...DOn't be a hater we are all just havin some fun beside bitching and complaining about somehin....GO BACK TO YOUR WHOLE ANDS LEAVE THIS POST LONE!!!!!!!!
lets see

Crossett, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

On a gravel road (literally on the road) in the middle of the night, on a church pew, the hood of my car under a bridge, a picnic table, in the woods against a tree...
Mhmm

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

At the bowling alley
giggles

Doniphan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

the park behind the police station
wonderful memories

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

McLanes park is a good place...in the parking lot on the hood of my car...at the lake in the womens restroom.
lets see now

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

out in the middle of clearwater lake on a bright moonlight night in the front of a ski boat. driving down the interstate in broad daylight. on a picnic table in a busy park. in the stockroom of a department store.
wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

This thread reminds me of some very sexy things that have happened to me.

My first crazy sexual act was several years ago when I was in high school and dating a girl who had a “wild” streak.

She loved to tease me when we were together. One night I was at her house and her parents had gone to bed and allowed us to stay up and watch TV in the living room. Their bedroom was just a few feet down a hallway off the living room. We were kissing and petting hot and heavy and I was really getting excited. I was nervous and afraid her parents might walk in on us, but she seemed to be getting hotter and hotter.

Then it happened. She took it out of my pants and gave me the most glorious blow job possible!! I was completely lost in what she was doing to me. I would not have been able to stop what she was doing, even if her parents had been standing right in the living room.

It was only later, that I realized how scary it could have been if we had been caught. I still recall that night with fond memories.
Spot

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Back in the old times when I was young, in the 60's I was parked with my girlfreind in her driveway and she was giving me a BJ when her dad walked around the corner. YoWWWW! She got up fast and he seemed not to know what had happened! Close call!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of102
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Naylor Discussions

Search the Naylor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
holly garrett 10 min You know what? 3
Scott wiggs thread gone 22 min Knows All 14
Pre-pay gas stations in PB 26 min someone 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,353
tranny new in town 1 hr longrider 5
Baldwin Ford/Justin Parks 2 hr rebelgurrl 2
jack (skip) johnson (Jan '09) 2 hr Guest 112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Naylor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••