train accident with amtrak
Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#240 Jun 9, 2012
lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...I believe your another one of those lowlife pieces of sh!t on here!...you may also join your buddies in HELL!! JUST SAYIN honey.
Love it Lynn, you go girl,,,,,,
Not surprised

Van Nuys, CA

#241 Jun 9, 2012
Its really incredible reading all of these posts after such a tragedy. It proves, to me at least, that most of the people posting on topix from poplar bluff are plain white trash idiots. None of you can spell, all you talk about is each other, spoken like true hillbilly methamphetamine America. I can't believe anyone of any stature ever came out of this town. It really is disgusting, and worth a laugh.
guet

Chagrin Falls, OH

#242 Jun 9, 2012
Corine wrote:
I work closely with the Highway Patrol and the video from the train is being reviewed by several agencies. Also, EVERYTHING on trains these days are digitally documented with what is similar to a "Black Box". The horns, lights, brakes, etc. Anything and everything that the conductor does while he is operating the train is logged and is automatically documented on a hard drive. Gone are the days that an investigator has to guess what happened and what didnt happen, they already know. I saw the video surveilance and its all plain as day what happened. The truth will come out very soon. Trust me!! <quoted text>
am anxious to learn the truth then from this report
Chris

Atlanta, GA

#243 Jun 9, 2012
Not surprised wrote:
Its really incredible reading all of these posts after such a tragedy. It proves, to me at least, that most of the people posting on topix from poplar bluff are plain white trash idiots. None of you can spell, all you talk about is each other, spoken like true hillbilly methamphetamine America. I can't believe anyone of any stature ever came out of this town. It really is disgusting, and worth a laugh.
. So true
parent

Addison, IL

#245 Jun 9, 2012
are you scared now.
Friend of Victim

Corning, AR

#246 Jun 9, 2012
I would just like to say, all of you on here talking trash about the family of those two teenage girls that lost their lives and talking trash about the girls themselves. There are spots reserved in hell for heartless p.o.s' like you all. I really do hope karma comes back to bite you in the ass 10 fold. You are horrible people. Inside and out. God will punish you. I pray you burn in hell.
sorry ass people

Poplar Bluff, MO

#247 Jun 10, 2012
Friend of Victim wrote:
I would just like to say, all of you on here talking trash about the family of those two teenage girls that lost their lives and talking trash about the girls themselves. There are spots reserved in hell for heartless p.o.s' like you all. I really do hope karma comes back to bite you in the ass 10 fold. You are horrible people. Inside and out. God will punish you. I pray you burn in hell.
couldn't have said it any better myself !!
FukOff

Little Rock, AR

#248 Jun 10, 2012
really r u serious wrote:
How stupid does ANYONE have to be to park on railroad tracks?? I suppose the same stupid morons that excuse that think that it's ok for people who can't swim to jump into 40 feet of water and shouldn't drown, or stand in the middle of a busy highway and not get hit by a car... "we've all done it - it's not their fault". Sheer stupidity is what it is.
First of all if you didn't grow up in Poplar Bluff you wouldnt have no idea why the hell someone would do it! It is fun and suppose to be scary! If there was actually somethin in this little ass town for teenagers to do then we wouldn't have to go out and find somethin "stupid" to do to occupy our times! Everybody from this small ass town has been down there a million times if you haven't noticed all the comments about goin down there.. that night just happened to be the wrong night! But for everyone to fully disrespect these girls and their families is truely BULLSHIT! But I know these girls and they are smart and good kids.. and for you to say somethin about it bein stupid maybe you should ask your kid/children how many times they went down there or jumped off a fuckin rock! Cuz I'm almost positive they done it at least once! So grow up and stop makin these girls look bad cuz if it was your child you would want the same!!!!
So True

Poplar Bluff, MO

#249 Jun 10, 2012
FukOff wrote:
<quoted text>First of all if you didn't grow up in Poplar Bluff you wouldnt have no idea why the hell someone would do it! It is fun and suppose to be scary! If there was actually somethin in this little ass town for teenagers to do then we wouldn't have to go out and find somethin "stupid" to do to occupy our times! Everybody from this small ass town has been down there a million times if you haven't noticed all the comments about goin down there.. that night just happened to be the wrong night! But for everyone to fully disrespect these girls and their families is truely BULLSHIT! But I know these girls and they are smart and good kids.. and for you to say somethin about it bein stupid maybe you should ask your kid/children how many times they went down there or jumped off a fuckin rock! Cuz I'm almost positive they done it at least once! So grow up and stop makin these girls look bad cuz if it was your child you would want the same!!!!
very true. I wish the families would takes this thread down. I only have a phone, I think you need a PC to do that
Wtf

United States

#250 Jun 10, 2012
This thread would stop but some one on here is claiming that they did not go down Wilcox to play the ghost game or drink or smoke. This raises alot of red flags. What were they doing? Why couldn't they get out of the car? Were they trying
To beat the train across? Accident-suicide- will we ever know for sure?
one of haleys managers

United States

#251 Jun 10, 2012
to boo boo's mother and father; we at mcdonalds all miss haley oh so much and are devestated to have lost her. She was at my home 2 days before after her and father had a disagreement. I remember her saying how she wished she could jus say sorry and make it all better. She loved u both dearly. I hope you guys can pull through this and stay as strong as god allows. I too have recently had my young daughter taken and still greive each and everyday. If u'd like to talk, jus call me at work and i'll give u my contact info. As one of her supervisors, i'd like to say she was an amazing, hard working, with a personality all her own. We all love and miss her. Best wishes...*mcdonalds manager*
Sad

Poplar Bluff, MO

#252 Jun 10, 2012
one of haleys managers wrote:
to boo boo's mother and father; we at mcdonalds all miss haley oh so much and are devestated to have lost her. She was at my home 2 days before after her and father had a disagreement. I remember her saying how she wished she could jus say sorry and make it all better. She loved u both dearly. I hope you guys can pull through this and stay as strong as god allows. I too have recently had my young daughter taken and still greive each and everyday. If u'd like to talk, jus call me at work and i'll give u my contact info. As one of her supervisors, i'd like to say she was an amazing, hard working, with a personality all her own. We all love and miss her. Best wishes...*mcdonalds manager*
So good of you to post this for the parents, awesome, there are still some good folks out there,
Mother of Tori

United States

#253 Jun 10, 2012
It went a little like this.....

one of haleys managers

Carrollton, TX

#254 Jun 10, 2012
i like to think i am a good person. i don't know what i'd have done w out the communitys support after losing my daughter a lil over a year ago. For all i know, haleys parents could've been one of countless that put ther loose change in a jar around town to help us recover and pay funeral exspenses. least i can do is offer kind words and an ear to listen...
concerned cousin

Haslet, TX

#255 Jun 11, 2012
iamme wrote:
i know they weren't sitting on tracks waiting! thecar died on the tracks and couldnt get it to start.Stop trying to guess what happened,and send all your prayers and sorrows to the families.
I want to thank iamme for their comment. U are very right. To the ones that don't no the whole truth about what happened needs to keep their opinions to their self. That's what is wrong with this town. People want to run their mouths about something when they don't no what really happened. Would people just shut up and let my family n the other families alone to morn.
PLEASE

United States

#256 Jun 11, 2012
Would you please shut up about your daughter???? this thread is not about you, its about two beautiful girls that were smasked beyond recognition by a train, not your dead kid, Hell, shes been dead over a year, get over it already!!
i like to think i am a good person. i don't know what i'd have done w out the communitys support after losing my daughter a lil over a year ago. For all i know, haleys parents could've been one of countless that put ther loose change in a jar around town to help us recover and pay funeral exspenses. least i can do is offer kind words and an ear to listen...
please suck a

Poplar Bluff, MO

#257 Jun 12, 2012
you are an insensitive butt!
u dont say

United States

#258 Jun 12, 2012
PLEASE wrote:
Would you please shut up about your daughter???? this thread is not about you, its about two beautiful girls that were smasked beyond recognition by a train, not your dead kid, Hell, shes been dead over a year, get over it already!!<quoted text>
FIRST OFF SHE WILL NEVER NEVER GET "OVER " LOSING HER KID!!!! SECOND: TO HEAR ABOUT LOSING A CHILD WILL ONLY BRING THESE FEELINGS BACK Expescially CAUSE THEY WORKED TOGETHER!!!! THIRD: I REALLY WISH I KNEW YOU SO I COULD KICK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOU STUPID THROAT. EVEN THOUGH YOUR ARE Completely STUPID AND THE MOST HEARTLESS PERSON I HAVE SEEN ON HERE I HOPE YOU DONT EVER KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOOSE A KID OR SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO YOU. KARMAS A BITCH BETTER WATCH OUT
one of haleys managers

United States

#259 Jun 12, 2012
u dont say....thank you very much whoever u are.(i'm assuming u know me.) and to "please"......i don't recall hearing or seeing any1 asking for ur opinion. If u don't like it, simply move on to another thread. I was simply jus explaning to her mother that i kno what she's going thru. U turn a nice thing into ur own twisted whatever...
u dont say

United States

#260 Jun 12, 2012
u dont say....thank you very much whoever u are.(i'm assuming u know me.) and to "please"......i don't recall hearing or seeing any1 asking for ur opinion. If u don't like it, simply move on to another thread. I was simply jus explaning to her mother that i kno what she's going thru. U turn a nice thing into ur own twisted whatever...
nope I have no idea who you are. I have an idea of what you have went through and for someone to get on here and say its been a year get over it, is heartless and needs a lesson in respect among ohter things!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kmart return policy (Jan '11) 2 hr Level Headed 46
KLID Radio (Nov '11) 3 hr Guest 34
Trump is dense. 4 hr guest 21
Jeff Duncan or Jeffery Duncan (Oct '16) 5 hr Dreamer 3
Jimbo Bailey 5 hr Guest 1
proof and pics that mike boone and robbie downs... 6 hr What4 12
Start it up 6 hr Pef 1

Naylor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance