non-registered convicted pedifile li...
cheater_catcher

Conway, AR

#22 Sep 8, 2008
One Who Knows wrote:
They better give up the name before I do. I know other things on this freak too, he needs to 'fess up before I spill my guts.
It would be nice if a name was given but all we have is what the person true facts has stated. Yes, i agree, he does need to be gone from there. No pedifile should be living somewhere without being registered if he was once convicted. Division of Family Services will no do anything people. You have to go higher than that. I would personally like to chop off a mans testicles for being a pedfile. I have a very low tolerance for people like this!
cheater_catcher

Conway, AR

#23 Sep 8, 2008
true facts wrote:
i also know many in naylor and if you are a fraud then i will go above everyones head and do whatever it takes to take this sick son of a b**** out once and for all. he doesnt deserve to breath our air.
I agree with you true facts. He is an oxygen stealer! I'm doing my best to help but don't call me a fraud please. I am not wasting my time responding to your messages for nothing. I think people like him are sick!!!!!!
Brianna Melcher

Conway, AR

#24 Sep 8, 2008
haha the melchers have been evicted from alot of houses not really god people r soo stupid why u gotta talk shit when u dont know shit soo shut the hell up bout my family pleeze
Concerned townsman

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Sep 8, 2008
true facts wrote:
I know it wasnt Pastor Johnsons house.yes they have kids,and they are very dear to me. and i cant be there to protect them. this is why i am seeking help.Jerry Springer doesnt have crap on this situation. and i am trying to keep them close to me. If this came out before they knew all the facts,i could hurt them by trying too protect them.Donpihan. I understand your concerns,but we only get to see them once a week. they are trying to adjust to what has happened between their parents.This person is their Grandfather and I have been able to protect them up until a year ago. I can no longer tuck them in every night and make sure they are ok. i am made out to be the monster, but the monster is living under their roof. conviction was years ago, but studies show once a pedifile always a pedifile. i am not seeking a lench mob,but seeking legal help.and thought i would give the town a heads up. talk to eveyone let them know.maybe you guys can help on your end.i dont want the kids scourned or exiled in their new community. he can leave,but this is where the other parent has chosen to reside with the children.DFS requires more than one call to investigate.I have already informed local law here, as to his status, no info on what to do. In other words looked the other way.AS for the list as stated before he is not on it.therefore he dont have to tell anybody.and im sure he wont.there are people in this county breaking the law all the time.to list the numerous kinds of laws is a waste of time.this kind of law being broke should not be overlooked.i am not trying to scare you i understand that it does,but you, as the community can help us with this problem.
Is it the people who moved in the junk house on the corner by the blue duplex? Ya know the one that they had to replace the windows in before they could stay there?
Brianna Melcher

Conway, AR

#26 Sep 8, 2008
oh and by the way we didnt get evicted we moved outta of r last house becuz it was a piece of shit and we wanted to get outta of naylor cuz all it is is a bunch of rumors!!!
Quess Who

Greenbrier, AR

#27 Sep 8, 2008
i know for a fact you were evicted from the piece of crap hole in naylor, because my better half had part in it. dont try to play it off like your better than everyone else. everyone knows you and your family. pay your bills and you wont be forced to leave. noone like squatters!!!!
true facts

Greenbrier, AR

#28 Sep 8, 2008
cheater_catcher didnt mean to offend ya!! just keeping my gaurd up. according to my sister who lives there,she thinks she knows who ya are.we went to school together years ago. anyway hope you got somewhere today. let me know if i can help
true facts

Greenbrier, AR

#29 Sep 8, 2008
concerned townsman YES!!!!!
cheater_catcher

Conway, AR

#30 Sep 9, 2008
true facts wrote:
cheater_catcher didnt mean to offend ya!! just keeping my gaurd up. according to my sister who lives there,she thinks she knows who ya are.we went to school together years ago. anyway hope you got somewhere today. let me know if i can help
I'm not from this area so i don't believe we went to school together. I am doing my best to help. Hang in there! More information is being gathered on him so hopefully he will be ran out of that town soon.
concerned townsman

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Sep 9, 2008
true facts wrote:
concerned townsman YES!!!!!
Now see i have a problem with that, because that is across the street from me and I have 2 children and it is next to one of my best friends who has 2 small children.
kid

Columbia, MO

#32 Sep 10, 2008
hey yall this is a kid i really need to know this stuff cause im only 13 and i dont want to be messed with and i need to know about the pedifile cause trust me this stuff scares me to know that a pedifile lives right next to me!!!!!!!!
whats to know

Conway, AR

#33 Sep 10, 2008
come on now just give us his name geez whats it gonna hurt? i guess i could go knock on his door myself and ask? maybe i will.
guess who

Vilonia, AR

#34 Sep 10, 2008
if you really want to know that bad do it. i do know the law has already visited him. if its that important to you lets see what your made of. all i can say is keep the law involved or you will get nowhere. is your law honest???
guess who else

Vilonia, AR

#35 Sep 10, 2008
this situation has been investigated by our city marshall and the person in question has been located and talked to. he is a REGISTERED offender in Doniphan and it has been made clear to him in no uncertain terms that he is not welcome in Naylor. p.s. he does not live in Naylor and has no intentions of moving there.
guess who

Vilonia, AR

#36 Sep 10, 2008
why is his name not on the list ??? if he is registered in doniphan. why dont you see it on the previous page?? how registered is he. he is only telling your local law that because he doesnt want to be exposed. this person is slick. he has evaided the law for years. do you really trust your information??
guess who else

Vilonia, AR

#37 Sep 11, 2008
he is registered in the RIPLEY COUNTY Sheriffs data through the MISSOURI STATE HIGHWAY PATROL. Maybe you should get your information straight before you start questioning. my information came from the Sheriffs office and the MSHP. how well do you trust that? Registered or not i think he has been made aware that he is not welcome in Naylor at any rate. that is your objective right? or do you have another agenda?
resident

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Sep 11, 2008
guess who else wrote:
he is registered in the RIPLEY COUNTY Sheriffs data through the MISSOURI STATE HIGHWAY PATROL. Maybe you should get your information straight before you start questioning. my information came from the Sheriffs office and the MSHP. how well do you trust that? Registered or not i think he has been made aware that he is not welcome in Naylor at any rate. that is your objective right? or do you have another agenda?
What is his name so we citizens can see for ourselves if he is on there?
guess who

Greenbrier, AR

#39 Sep 11, 2008
someone is feeding you a line of crap. we to can check out this website. and he is not registered in donpihan or naylor. nor is he registered in the state he moved from. you are way to trusting. keep your kids in your sight.
guess who

Greenbrier, AR

#40 Sep 11, 2008
if you got your info from the sheriffs dept and mshp then you should know right.
standbyer

Iberia, MO

#41 Sep 11, 2008
he is listed in Doniphan as a sexual assault offender that is a fact. you people have no clue what this is all about. this is a witch hunt taking affect. the only ones you will be hurting is the children involved in this mess. This faimily is trying to start a new life there. The people that sent you on this witchhunt have no halo's over their heads that i can tell them you as a personal friend of the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost cell phone outside Ross Dress for less/ Sh... 21 min Smackdown2017 9
Thread of Hannah 45 min Other 10
Trump in Huntsville for another campaign rally. 1 hr Smackdown2017 1
Neighborhood market 2 hr I wonder 1
Jim Bailey 2 hr Thats not quite r... 11
Gamma lab 2 hr Smackdown2017 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079

Naylor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Naylor Mortgages