Fear of homeless and intimidation dis...

Fear of homeless and intimidation discussed at forum

There are 3 comments on the Mendocino Beacon story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Fear of homeless and intimidation discussed at forum. In it, Mendocino Beacon reports that:

John Miller, right, a A'houselessA' resident of Mendocino, gestures as he shares what he has seen in his 35 years on the streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mendocino Beacon.

The Pope of Little River

Rancho Cordova, CA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Rex Goms was still running the old bar at the Mendocino hotel, you sure as hell wouldn't have these prolems...
Berdie03

Toledo, OH

#2 Mar 11, 2013
35 years of living on the streets is insane. Get a job or a room.....What with Obama Phones, Section 8, and food Stamps, you should be able to get indoors out of the elements. I have no remorse for these people who do not want to be part of society. If they are mental or have a drug or drinking problem we are forced to pay for their care, either way who helps us when we need it no one due to income.
Stephen Decatur

Sacramento, CA

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Same old crap. Loren Rex is a leftist pansy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confederate flag rekindles Marin effort to chan... Jul 20 rebel111 6
News California Connections Academy to hold informat... Jul 18 Here Is One 1
News Ukiah police and fire log: Saturday, July 18, 2015 Jul 18 Here Is One 1
News Appeals court downgrades two Bushay convictions... Jul 17 lmlitteral 1
News Ukiah police and fire log: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 Jul 14 Here Is One 1
News Boy, 15 pleads not guilty to murder of 22-year-old (Jan '08) Jul 14 Michael 28
News Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, July 2, 2015 Jul 13 Here Is One 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Navarro Mortgages