Murder suspect arrested - Ft. Bragg A...

Murder suspect arrested - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News

There are 55 comments on the Fort Bragg Advocate-News story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Murder suspect arrested - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News. In it, Fort Bragg Advocate-News reports that:

Kevin Iriliah Brunelle, 32, turned himself in at Fort Bragg Police department Tuesday afternoon and was arrested on suspicion of the murder of Curtis James Crowder, of Fort Bragg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Bragg Advocate-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Knows All Involved

AOL

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Kevin needs to go down in the justice system. He has a violent past and now has killed someone. Curty was an awesome guy. He definitely didn't deserve to die. Anyone who backs Kevin is just pure stupid and has lost all my respect.
Still in shock

Delmenhorst, Germany

#3 Mar 19, 2010
I agree with both comments.Kevin is an extremly violent person.I know him!Curt did not deserve this and neither did his family and little girl.I hope Kevin get's whats comming to him!
Horrible

Achim, Germany

#7 Mar 19, 2010
Dear Curt
I am so sorry you had to be taken from us like this.I am sorry that the person that did this to you was someone whome you not only knew but someone you luved and trusted with your life.I am sorry that you werent able to see Keirsten in the last year and a half.I'm sorry we werent able to say goodbye.I'm sorry I couldent have saved you.I'm sorry Keirsten will never feel your hug's and kisses again.I'm sorry that someone took you when I wasent ready to let go.I'm sorry thing's couldent have been diffrent.I'm sorry that because Someone else decided it was your time and not God.I'm sorry Keirsten will now have to grow up without the chance of knowing the person you really were.I'm soo soo sorry for your mom and dad expecaily knowing that someone they thought of as family took you.I'm sorry this letter is comming to late.
I will tell Keirsten everyday how much you loved her.I will never let your memorie die.I will be strong when it comes to the time when Keirstens needs me the most because of this.I will be there to see the person that did this to you never hurt anyone again.I will Love you forever.I will never forget what we once had.I will always cherish the memories that I had with you.I wil never let anything happent to Keirsten.
Curt I will miss you forever.I will have to live with the pain of having you taken from us in Cold Blood.But I will never forgett the person you once were.I dont understand why this happened why someone so close to all of us decided it was up to him to end your life.But I will make sure that Keirsten is always loved and taken care of.I know how much you loved her.And She loved you more than you could have ever imagined...She will alway's be your Baby girl and you will alway's be her daddy.
Rest in peace sweet Curtis James Crowder...I will forever remember you everytime I look into our little girls eyes.She looks so much like you.I never knew how bad it would hurt to loose you.I dont understand why this had to happen.All I know is because of one person Keirsten will never feel your hug's or kisses again.She will never hear you say you love her she will never get to have any kind of time with you.I hate this pain...I hate you being gone!I hate the person that did this!How could someone that knew you were a dad take you away from your little girl.
I am sorry,You dident deserve this.
Conflicted

Hayward, CA

#8 Mar 19, 2010
I think it is a terribe tragedy what happened to Curt and to Kevin. However, no one "helped" Kevin and not only did he act alone but will have to face the consequences alone as well. BUT... unfortunatley Curt was caught up in the dope game. Selling using and cheating people on their dope bags...is that a reason to kill? Absolutely not. But just remember to tell your kids what happens to drug dealers and drug addicts. And not "idolize" him. Neither are anything close to angels. The true victims are the children and families Curts and Kevins.
just my opinion

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2010
friend of Melissas wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think that was such an "okay" comment to leave. You didnt have to tell everyone that he was a drug dealer. Maybe somethings should be left unsaid? The Crowder family and Melissa should be living and remembering the person he once was instead of having people leave comments and telling the whole world what he was up to....RIP Curt
people are going to come on this site and bash both side of this story, which is normal, but unless you yourself has bought drugs from curt and he cheated you on your bag of dope, dont throw accusations about someone who is not even with us to even defend himself, thats not cool. its a bad situation all the way around, i feel sorry for the crowder family, melissa and kevins kids, but then again if kevin would have thought about his children and really cared about them he would have never did this and not only left keirsten without a daddy but his own also, even though they are probably better off without him in their lives. but he made that choice to leave his kids without a dad, he didnt give curt or keirsten that choice.rot in hell kevin!!!!
friend of Melissas

Weatherford, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2010
just my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
people are going to come on this site and bash both side of this story, which is normal, but unless you yourself has bought drugs from curt and he cheated you on your bag of dope, dont throw accusations about someone who is not even with us to even defend himself, thats not cool. its a bad situation all the way around, i feel sorry for the crowder family, melissa and kevins kids, but then again if kevin would have thought about his children and really cared about them he would have never did this and not only left keirsten without a daddy but his own also, even though they are probably better off without him in their lives. but he made that choice to leave his kids without a dad, he didnt give curt or keirsten that choice.rot in hell kevin!!!!
…okay I don’t think you read my comment accurately...or even at all because I wasn’t accusing anyone of anything. All I said is that it’s not cool to tell the whole world that Curt was a dealer, or a doper or whatever he was. Some things could be left unsaid. Also from what I read you were saying to not throw accusations about Curt?? You’re the one saying that he was a dealer, not I! What if Melissa’s kids or even Kevin’s kids come on here looking for info, would we want them to see that they were or accused of being druggies? All I am saying….and all I was saying before is that some details could be left out for the sake of the families and everyone should remember how much of a good guy he was.
Who cares

Ukiah, CA

#15 Mar 19, 2010
Dirtbag.. Why sugar coat anything? Family or friends will read this public posting and if you know the truth then who cares what people say unless you are actually worried it is true. Now two children families are fatherless. And it always amazes me how local "drug dealers" look and appear like dirty broke bums.. Hahah the high life of Mendo county.. Well at least population control seems to be in effect..
Keirstens mommy

Bremen, Germany

#17 Mar 20, 2010
Who cares wrote:
Dirtbag.. Why sugar coat anything? Family or friends will read this public posting and if you know the truth then who cares what people say unless you are actually worried it is true. Now two children families are fatherless. And it always amazes me how local "drug dealers" look and appear like dirty broke bums.. Hahah the high life of Mendo county.. Well at least population control seems to be in effect..
???
Keirstens mommy

Bremen, Germany

#18 Mar 20, 2010
To whome ever Who cares is!I care!I have the little girl who is not eating sleeping or talking because of what has happened.I am the one who has to explain that her Grandmas boyfriend was the one that did it!Kevin has ALWAYS been a mean person.Always hurting people!Curt had an amazing life at one point.I was lucky enought to be part of it for 6 years.Kevin chose to do this!He will be the one locked up and Curt Will be the one 6 feet under because of him!I am on my way to Fort Bragg in a couple hours.And once I am there if anyone talkes about Curt and His problems when Keirsten is with me all hell WILL break loose!She is a little girl who loved her daddy more than anything and NO ONE will take that from her!
serving justice and fries

Laytonville, CA

#19 Mar 20, 2010
looking at the accused, its hard for me to believe we are the same age! the guy looks like a 20 year bowl-rolling slam-champ. crank is evil. turn E V I L around- and L I V E.
just my opinion

United States

#20 Mar 20, 2010
just my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry that was actually for the person youu were talking to not you. whoever it was that said curt was a drug dealer riping ppl off.
hurting

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Mar 20, 2010
Im sorry for Melissa and Keirsten for having to go through all this crap..God will be with them through this all..Curt did not need to die..Kevin will be jugded in the end..Sorry to his two babies..My thoughts and prayers are with you Melissa and Keirsten
Sad

San Jose, CA

#22 Mar 21, 2010
How sad that stories like this have to be told. No one has the right to decide who lives or dies. My heart goes out to ALL the children affected by this horrible incident. I do not know either parties in this situation but do know that someone lost a Son, Brother, Uncle, Daddy and loved one because someone made the terrible decision to pull a trigger. Hopefully justice will be served and if the person is found guilty will be put away where he won't be able hurt anyone again. Sad...Very Sad.
hurting

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Mar 23, 2010
i am the sister to charlotte and am saddened that she's being brutally judged for god knows who that took a life. in the end,justice will be served. i am deeply sorry to those who are family friends, especially the four children who have lost their daddies... luv you sis. lorrie in bliss, idaho
hurting

Phoenix, AZ

#29 Mar 23, 2010
to the person who wrote just my opion, who died and made you god?? charlotte has never been "beaten: by kevin and she's way more mature than anyone who can sit and judge as you!!!!!!!!!
just my opinion

United States

#33 Mar 23, 2010
hurting wrote:
to the person who wrote just my opion, who died and made you god?? charlotte has never been "beaten: by kevin and she's way more mature than anyone who can sit and judge as you!!!!!!!!!
maybe you should come home and see for yourself what has been going on for years, you only HEAR one side of the story you dont LIVE here to see what really does go on!!!! there has been several people who have seen him hit her including her own children
lorrie of Idaho

Phoenix, AZ

#34 Mar 23, 2010
once you walk in charlottes shoes, only then you can know her. not one of us are angels, nor perect. she has not been 'mean' to her step_daughter. on the contrary she provides everything she needs and then some. she treats her with the same respect and dignity as her other girls. why is it you point your finger at charlotte? she has always been a loving, caring, and giving, and "forgiving" person. why do you continue to smudge her name when you have No" education in the law?? this is a so awful. every time things like this are posted not only us adults read it, but the children of those who are gone. God is the one who will provide justice. YES, I DO SUPPORT AND STAND BY CHARLOTTE. SHE DID NOT COMMITTE THIS CRIME.if this happened in your life would you bash your sister or brother? the guilt lies within someone else.By the way put your name up or are you afraid of the repocussions? this is exactly how charlotte feels..........
lorrie of Idaho

Phoenix, AZ

#35 Mar 23, 2010
your right, I don't live in Ft.Bragg. But I do know Charlotte. She's been in my life for fourty one years more than you. So pipe it.Who is this??????????
lorrie of Idaho

Phoenix, AZ

#38 Mar 23, 2010
this is a lousy deal. why mention work? MY EYES ARE OPENED.
lorrie of Idaho

Phoenix, AZ

#39 Mar 23, 2010
good terms with who? I havebeen out of state since the "80's" why be afraid? this isn.t about you.who is this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland museum's marijuana exhibit: Scholarly, ... Jun 16 Fred 1
Clear Water Ranch (Feb '09) May '16 Rosalie Moore 178
News A subdued 32nd Redwood Run (Jun '09) May '16 anonymous 17
Fat Trumpler Women in Tub Tops W No Pants May '16 Chlorina 1
News Ball's exit expensive for the county (Jul '06) Apr '16 Cornee 6
News Who Funds Mendo Politics? Apr '16 Jennie Ann 1
News Ukiah police and fire log: Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012 (Dec '12) Dec '12 Here Is One 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Navarro Mortgages