|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
Question: Can anyone recall Canton making a post that did NOT insult & call names? I'm at a loss to find even one in the last several pages.
I also couldn't find any objectivity or objectivity.
I don't know about that, but what I can say is I don't recall any post or response he's made that doesn't involve insults towards religion, global warming, Koch brothers or a variety of wealthy companies or individuals. It does seem he's obsessed with these subjects.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And it didn't matter that Jackson was counseling Willy while Jackson had his own 'love' child. HUGE difference being...Clinton lied under oath. that was a criminal act. Many people seem to forget that.
They also forget that Clinton wasn't impeached because he had affairs. He lied about these affairs to hide his hideous actions with Paula Jones. The only reason Monica came into the picture was to show that Clinton had a habit of taking advantage of his female underlings like Monica and Paula. Funny how the Women's Rights people had nothing to say about it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

FoxNewsSatire wrote:
Oops, almost forgot to mention that not only did Tim McVeigh believe exactly what you Tea Baggers follow, or Constitutionalists or what ever you rightwing Republican Conservatives that voted for Bush twice try to hide behind these days, but the terrorist who believed exactly, to the letter what you spout off on a daily basis, also murdered a bunch of innocent children. Yay you! And you wonder why America sent your @sses out to pasture.
McVeigh's comments reflect more of a Libertarian point of view than a Tea Party guy. He was an anti-government person that criticized both left and right.

He was against the Iraq war, the Gulf war in which he served, and critical of wars we had in our past. And if alive today, I'm sure he would be against our occupation in Syria, Libya and Egypt.

But you conveniently omit that part of his thinking. Instead, highlight the relationship of his views and that of the right, and then claim he was a diehard Tea Party person.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

PopsISAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and Clinton's lies to Congress caused so many of our American soldier's to needlessly die. Oh wait...that was GW Bush's lies to Congress that sent our troops off to die in a war based on lies about WMDs. Glad to see you are such a patriot and supporter of our troops, that you are willing to ignore the fact that Bush did that and instead cry about how he gets blamed for it.
What did Bush lie about? Remember: a lie is when somebody says something that isn't true but knows what the truth is.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to ask IF Cheney knew of this for certain or was it involving the 'blind trust'(which of course isn't always blind) that all politicians are supposed to have?
If his assets were really placed in a blind trust, his stock options and other delayed compensation would have been sold for cash value. But Dick Cheney is a smart and sneaky guy. I suspect he figured out how to game the system.

"Republican vice-presidential nominee Dick Cheney said today he was “fully prepared to forfeit” oil-company stock options that he would otherwise continue to hold after taking office if he and George W. Bush win in November."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...

"Though he did not benefit directly from the Iran contracts of Halliburton’s foreign-based subsidiaries, Cheney continued to have financial ties to his former firm. Despite Cheney’s assurances that “I’ve severed all my ties with the company, gotten rid of all my financial interest,” a 2003 report by the Congressional Research Service found that the Vice President retained 433,000 shares of Halliburton. In addition, Cheney received $162,392 and $205,298 in deferred payments in 2001 and 2002, respectively."

http://dissentingdemocrat.wordpress.com/2010/...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If his assets were really placed in a blind trust, his stock options and other delayed compensation would have been sold for cash value. But Dick Cheney is a smart and sneaky guy. I suspect he figured out how to game the system.
"Republican vice-presidential nominee Dick Cheney said today he was “fully prepared to forfeit” oil-company stock options that he would otherwise continue to hold after taking office if he and George W. Bush win in November."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...
"Though he did not benefit directly from the Iran contracts of Halliburton’s foreign-based subsidiaries, Cheney continued to have financial ties to his former firm. Despite Cheney’s assurances that “I’ve severed all my ties with the company, gotten rid of all my financial interest,” a 2003 report by the Congressional Research Service found that the Vice President retained 433,000 shares of Halliburton. In addition, Cheney received $162,392 and $205,298 in deferred payments in 2001 and 2002, respectively."
http://dissentingdemocrat.wordpress.com/2010/...
Funny how that ship happens:

Clintons Dissolve Blind Financial Trust
By John Solomon
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, June 15, 2007

Bill and Hillary Clinton have dissolved the blind trust that has managed their investments since they entered the White House in 1993, converting all stocks to cash to avoid financial conflicts as she runs for president, according to documents to be filed today with federal ethics officials.

The documents reviewed by The Washington Post provide the most complete accounting of how the Clintons accrued the $5 million to $25 million in the trust -- nearly all since leaving the White House -- through investments in foreign companies, oil giants and drugmakers without their input or knowledge and without public disclosure.

The former president has also derived substantial income from speeches to companies and interest groups as his wife runs for the White House, earning nearly $6 million in the first five months of this year on top of the $40 million he earned over the previous five years, the documents show.

Presidential candidates frequently must answer questions about their investments -- especially those involving companies whose records might conflict with the candidates' positions or policies. Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), for instance, promptly divested stocks this spring in companies that do business in the Darfur region of Sudan after those stocks attracted attention.

The Clintons' broad investment portfolio also included a stake of at least $1.6 million in blue-chip U.S. drugmakers such as GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories and Eli Lilly. Sen. Clinton has long been a proponent of overhauling health care and making drugs less expensive. The couple also had significant investments in large oil companies such as Anadarko Petroleum, Chevron, Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil and chemical makers Dow Chemical and DuPont at a time when questions at Democratic debates focused on gasoline prices, global warming and pollution.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
U idiot

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

b_town_bob wrote:
I'm a Democrat
u poor ignorant bastard I would hang my head in shame Oh boy !
Democrats 101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Poor bastards. Yep that's us. We're stupid and don't know our ass-from a hole in the ground. Were to damn lazy to work. Too lazy to put out house in an llc if we don't want to lose it to medical expenses and just plain dumb.

Just like that gran theff auto video game. That's us only we're too lazy to go do that stuff.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality Squeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Diebold is evil? Is that because they not only made huge donations to the Republican party, but were in charge of running the voting machines when GW got "elected". You know, when they transferred all the votes to an emergency server, even though it was shown that there was nothing wrong with the original voting machines, and all of a sudden, magically GW Bush was in a prominent lead? Is that why you are calling Diebold evil? I guess robbing hard working Americans of their votes and propping up an idiot for president that wasn't really elected in either terms could be considered the definition of "evil". Look it up. Learning all kinds of things about your agenda these days, huh little bunny foo foo.
your comedy act is getting boring.

Diebold employees are stalking your house and going to put aids virus in your water.

run......hide .....good thing you have an obamaphone and obamacare.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You must be ADD since you can never stay on topic.
I will not be baited responding to your senseless tripe. I don't wish to follow your wandering road show.
Yah...we'll get back to talking about who we think should be Governor in 2010.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your comedy act is getting boring.
Diebold employees are stalking your house and going to put aids virus in your water.
run......hide .....good thing you have an obamaphone and obamacare.
Ooooooh scary. Now if only I was the one who thought the government was eventually going to put a Obama chip in me. If only folks like me were the ones stockpiling weapons and starring on Doomsday Preppers. If only citizens like myself were rolling around in camo in the woods, preparing for Obama's secret army to come take my Bibles and guns or believed in FEMA Death camps...then your paranoid trip would at least be in the ballpark of making sense. Nice though that you publically announced that you whole heartedly agree with Timothy McVeigh. That is when you aren't making death threats in a public forum. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Democrats 101 wrote:
Poor bastards. Yep that's us. We're stupid and don't know our ass-from a hole in the ground. Were to damn lazy to work. Too lazy to put out house in an llc if we don't want to lose it to medical expenses and just plain dumb.
Just like that gran theff auto video game. That's us only we're too lazy to go do that stuff.
Do your parent's know you are skipping home school?
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And who do we have to thank for those wonderful electronic voting machines? That's right, Al Gore.
He's far too busy in his secret Liberal lab inventing the next eco scam to take money from the poor top 1% you love so dearly. Oh so very dearly....gulp...gulp...
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Pops wrote:
Question: Can anyone recall Canton making a post that did NOT insult & call names? I'm at a loss to find even one in the last several pages.
I also couldn't find any objectivity or objectivity.
Oh and you guys have only been civil and polite the entire time here. How mean that I would call you guys names when you haven't ever said anything bad about anyone on here. Here's another one for you. Take your meds, your stammering old clown. Mayberry is burning and the is a family of "colored" folks living in Jesus's lily White House.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooh scary. Now if only I was the one who thought the government was eventually going to put a Obama chip in me. If only folks like me were the ones stockpiling weapons and starring on Doomsday Preppers. If only citizens like myself were rolling around in camo in the woods, preparing for Obama's secret army to come take my Bibles and guns or believed in FEMA Death camps...then your paranoid trip would at least be in the ballpark of making sense. Nice though that you publically announced that you whole heartedly agree with Timothy McVeigh. That is when you aren't making death threats in a public forum. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!
everything you listed requires work and preparation.

not worried at all about you participating in any of it.

would you like links to your death threats?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...we'll get back to talking about who we think should be Governor in 2010.
think you can figure out the polls yet?

wonder who wins?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
everything you listed requires work and preparation.
not worried at all about you participating in any of it.
would you like links to your death threats?
Yes, I would love for you o post the links you are calling "death threats". Post them right here for all to see. If you are anything short of sniveling coward of a man. I insist you post me making "death threats" on this forum and provide links for us all to see. Anything short of that should be considered you admitting that you are not only a leech on society, living off of your parent's hard work, but are to be considered a sniveling he/she coward of a man. Go ahead and post them links, unless of course...see above.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Post the links to the "death threats" on here you claimed I have made. Now, would you like me to post the links to you making death threats? Unlike the queer little games you like to play, I can back up the claims I make. So post them links. Remember, anything short of you providing links to me making "death threats" on here is you admitting you are a sniveling he/she coward. Walked right into that one, huh little bunny foo foo?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would love for you o post the links you are calling "death threats". Post them right here for all to see. If you are anything short of sniveling coward of a man. I insist you post me making "death threats" on this forum and provide links for us all to see. Anything short of that should be considered you admitting that you are not only a leech on society, living off of your parent's hard work, but are to be considered a sniveling he/she coward of a man. Go ahead and post them links, unless of course...see above.
since you change your posting name hourly, we can only assume.

so to post a link for your blame and immediate spin is a game I won't play.

you have a long history of documented threats.

trolls like you are dime a dozen.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
since you change your posting name hourly, we can only assume.
so to post a link for your blame and immediate spin is a game I won't play.
you have a long history of documented threats.
trolls like you are dime a dozen.
Your death threats start on page 509. You wanted to save ammo by lining us all up. Also, you stated I would never know what hit me due to your great gun skills. Since I am the only person who has posted on this thread from Canton Ohio, no matter what the name is I posted under, it should be easy enough to back up your claims. You won't because they don't exist. I did get to read over your many completely wrong predictions though. Gas prices double and the stock market down 5000 points are some of your gems. I'm glad we both agree on one thing though. You are just a sniveling he/she coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Navarre Discussions

Search the Navarre Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
watching groundhog day Jul 8 witness 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Massillon Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '14 texas pete 25
anyone know them? May '14 Hope 3
Custom Building Ltd May '14 Ian Moone 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Navarre Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••