Runway at midway point

Runway at midway point

There are 8 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Aug 12, 2008, titled Runway at midway point. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

With trucks rumbling, airplanes soaring overhead and dirt flying Tuesday at the main runway site of the Akron Canton Airport, officials celebrated the halfway mark of its runway extension.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Ahau Kin

Maumelle, AR

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Yes. Airport improvements. Provide better air service to a dying region. It all makes sense now.
Tired of it

Akron, OH

#2 Aug 13, 2008
Ahau Kin wrote:
Yes. Airport improvements. Provide better air service to a dying region. It all makes sense now.
Let me be the first to say GTF out of here if you don't like it. At least someone is trying to make improvments around here. Unlike yourself who does nothing but go to various posts and complain about the white man, and how the justice system is wrong. You by far come up with THE worst conspiracy theories I have ever heard. Let me guess you never had a positive influence in your youth and that is why you are so agry and disgruntled now.
Whats Up With That

Strongsville, OH

#3 Aug 13, 2008
Tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me be the first to say GTF out of here if you don't like it. At least someone is trying to make improvments around here. Unlike yourself who does nothing but go to various posts and complain about the white man, and how the justice system is wrong. You by far come up with THE worst conspiracy theories I have ever heard. Let me guess you never had a positive influence in your youth and that is why you are so agry and disgruntled now.
What the hell does does "agry" mean?

(You can't even spell, "improvements" either!)
Whats Up With That

Strongsville, OH

#4 Aug 13, 2008
Ahau Kin wrote:
"dying region"??

Where is your worldview?

The Big Boys are back -- between Riverwalk and
Bridgestone/Firestone coming-in at over a BILLION
in new project developments, this area is going to
look like Disneyland with super activity and MAJOR foreign investors.

Get READY!
Tony Z

Atlanta, GA

#5 Aug 13, 2008
CAK is the best airport in the world!!!!
Tired of it

Akron, OH

#6 Aug 14, 2008
Whats Up With That wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does does "agry" mean?
(You can't even spell, "improvements" either!)
I apologize, when I posted yesterday I was in a hurry did not have the opportunity to double check my spelling. I was in a hurry and had things to do. People not spelling properly annoys myself as well, however according to many here it doesn't matter if we butcher the English language or not.

Since: Mar 08

Massillon, OH

#7 Aug 14, 2008
Whats Up With That wrote:
<quoted text>
"dying region"??
Where is your worldview?
The Big Boys are back -- between Riverwalk and
Bridgestone/Firestone coming-in at over a BILLION
in new project developments, this area is going to
look like Disneyland with super activity and MAJOR foreign investors.
Get READY!
lol
I am not laughing at you, but we have heard things like these coming for the last 30 years. Myself, I will believe it when I see it.

Since: Mar 08

Massillon, OH

#8 Aug 14, 2008
Tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, when I posted yesterday I was in a hurry did not have the opportunity to double check my spelling. I was in a hurry and had things to do. People not spelling properly annoys myself as well, however according to many here it doesn't matter if we butcher the English language or not.
I really dont think missing a letter in typing is the spme as a spelling error. These would be spelling errors, thier, not instead of knot, things like that. So sont sweat it, those mistakes could easily been figured out by the person replying, they just wanted something to complain about rather than say something of value.
I believe some people get a little to anal about spelling and grammar on this site, they forget its a FORUM not a blog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News High School Senior Elected To School Board (Nov '09) Jan 14 thenewthemoonvill... 2
Tim Boyle Oct '16 JMANURO 1
News CCAD expects students to be drawn to new comics... Aug '16 Reality Speaks 1
Massillon Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '16 Musikologist 31
law (Feb '16) May '16 BurnItDown 8
Melissa miller welling (May '16) May '16 take that 1
Anyone see a Caboose in Navarre area? (Nov '12) Apr '15 none 3

Navarre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Navarre Mortgages