Teen dies after crashing into icy pond

Teen dies after crashing into icy pond

There are 2 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Jan 8, 2011, titled Teen dies after crashing into icy pond. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

A 17-year-old Massillon teen died early this morning one day after crashing his car into an icy pond in Tuscarawas Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

greenvillegranny

Massillon, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2011
this story just sickens me and makes me angry, the families and friends of these two boys have my deepest sympathy, i don't live far from where this happened, i didn't realize that i lived in the middle of no where until i heard some dumb --- reporter on 19 action news put up a virtual earth map and say that's where it happened. what makes me angry, is how many area rescue workers does it take to stand around and wait for half an hour for a tow truck and some one with a wet suite, why not go prepared to help or not go at all, not one of these rescue workers had the courage to do what any parent or grandparent would have done to try and save their child. at least the home owners tried to prevent this, hats off to them. why does some one always have to die before a guard rail is put up where it's needed, or a flashing light, or a rail road crossing made safer?
former tuslaw resident

Richmond, VA

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Rip Noah and Keith! There's not a day that goes by that you 2 young men are forgotten! I miss seeing your smiling faces on a daily basis and i kn my son does too :( luv you guys! Keep shining and watching over us all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dear Bridgestone Firestone, Akron wants you to ... (Apr '08) Apr '15 DOC 62
Anyone see a Caboose in Navarre area? (Nov '12) Apr '15 none 3
Massillon Music Emporium (Oct '12) Apr '15 Musikologist 28
unsolved mysteries - the wackers Mar '15 bud 1
hooker (Aug '13) Mar '15 YouIdiots69 4
News Bank Robbery in Massillon (Jan '10) Jan '15 WHO Cares 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Massillon, OH (Aug '10) Dec '14 Brian_G 19
More from around the web

Navarre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Navarre Mortgages