Navarre man accused of sex with 15-ye...

Navarre man accused of sex with 15-year-old

There are 21 comments on the Massillon Independent story from Mar 1, 2007, titled Navarre man accused of sex with 15-year-old. In it, Massillon Independent reports that:

A 41-year-old Navarre man is accused of having sex with a minor. Stark County Sheriff's deputies arrested Frederick J. Luthi of 4465 Manchester Road S.W., Navarre, Wednesday and charged him with unlawful sexual ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Massillon Independent.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

New Philadelphia, OH

#21 Aug 22, 2007
You are retarded. Since when do teenaged girls act like adults? The all act like sex crazed maniacs and are looking for a chance to experiment. The real question here is, Why didn't the adult act like an adult? Why couldn't he just say no and tell the girls father. He couldn't because he is a perveted bastard. I don't know how you are but I to know the family. The father has gone through hell since this has happened. He is a great father who's not on welfare, Who pays his and his daughter's way with no help from anyone or agency. And didn't deserve the slander you deceided to throw his way. If in fact you are a family member, I think your a pig and you should have more respect for the people who have been hurt by this incodent. That nasty, dirty convict got out today. God help the young girls who come in contact with him.

This is my last comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CCAD expects students to be drawn to new comics... Aug 31 Reality Speaks 1
Massillon Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '16 Musikologist 31
law (Feb '16) May '16 BurnItDown 8
Melissa miller welling May '16 take that 1
Submissive boys (Nov '15) Jan '16 roughUup 2
hot girl at family dollar (Jan '16) Jan '16 dave 1
Anyone see a Caboose in Navarre area? (Nov '12) Apr '15 none 3

Navarre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance