Navarre man accused of sex with 15-year-old

Full story: Massillon Independent

A 41-year-old Navarre man is accused of having sex with a minor. Stark County Sheriff's deputies arrested Frederick J. Luthi of 4465 Manchester Road S.W., Navarre, Wednesday and charged him with unlawful sexual ...
Comments
21 - 21 of 21 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

New Philadelphia, OH

#21 Aug 22, 2007
You are retarded. Since when do teenaged girls act like adults? The all act like sex crazed maniacs and are looking for a chance to experiment. The real question here is, Why didn't the adult act like an adult? Why couldn't he just say no and tell the girls father. He couldn't because he is a perveted bastard. I don't know how you are but I to know the family. The father has gone through hell since this has happened. He is a great father who's not on welfare, Who pays his and his daughter's way with no help from anyone or agency. And didn't deserve the slander you deceided to throw his way. If in fact you are a family member, I think your a pig and you should have more respect for the people who have been hurt by this incodent. That nasty, dirty convict got out today. God help the young girls who come in contact with him.

This is my last comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Dalton District plans open houses for new, old ... Aug 11 ohon 1
Ohio Man Arrested in Connection with 1995 Murde... Aug 11 riffon 1
50th anniversary: The Rev. Roland and Shirley B... Aug 11 skirp 1
World Record CHECKERS Champion Frank The Tank!! Aug 11 guinrec 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
•••
•••
•••

Navarre Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Navarre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Navarre News, Events & Info