Navarre man accused of sex with 15-year-old

A 41-year-old Navarre man is accused of having sex with a minor. Stark County Sheriff's deputies arrested Frederick J. Luthi of 4465 Manchester Road S.W., Navarre, Wednesday and charged him with unlawful sexual ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unknown

Massillon, OH

#1 Mar 2, 2007
They should punish this guy bad man. You don't screw around with minors. (He didn't know that though)
UNKOWN

Massillon, OH

#2 Mar 6, 2007
Dumb f**k
unknown

Massillon, OH

#3 Mar 11, 2007
i guess you should know the man and the story before you comment like that. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? only in the united states do you get the verdict before the trial. know what you are talking about before you comment people.
Unknown

Massillon, OH

#4 Mar 19, 2007
Apparently you know the guy...perhaps you should choose your friends wisely...it could have been your fifteen year old.
unknown

Massillon, OH

#5 Mar 27, 2007
yes i know the man and he is an outstanding member of the community. and like i said know the whole story before you judge a person and what happened to assuming everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You read something in a newspaper and automatically assume they are right and that is not always the case. people have aright to a fair trial and this girl has a history of crying rape when it is not true so look into your facts before you ruin someone's life with out a trial or proven guilt. i sure would want a fair trial and i am sure you would too.
JOEN

Massillon, OH

#6 Apr 18, 2007
You know in Hawaii the legal age of concent is 14. It would be legal there. Lets take a trip there !~
unknown

Massillon, OH

#7 Apr 26, 2007
JOEN wrote:
You know in Hawaii the legal age of concent is 14. It would be legal there. Lets take a trip there !~
that is not the solution so if you want to go to Hawaii go by yourself please.
kim

Massillon, OH

#8 Apr 30, 2007
i agree that in this day and age there is no innocent until proven guilty as there is supposed to be. our judicial system is crumbling under the pressure of news stories and societies responses to them. i agree with coverage of the news of course, but i disagree with the coverage of only one side of the story and personal opinions of the news casters. it is a sad story but i also know of two other cases where the child was making up the story in the same area.
Matt C

Massillon, OH

#9 May 2, 2007
JOEN wrote:
You know in Hawaii the legal age of concent is 14. It would be legal there. Lets take a trip there !~
You buy the airline tickets and Ill pay for the hotel room(S). Time for some fun!
wem

Canton, OH

#10 May 18, 2007
Well the choice this guy made was wrong and simply a couple years of jail or something would be enough
unknown

Massillon, OH

#11 May 19, 2007
why are you so quick to judge people. how many skeletons do you have in your closet? or someone close to you? everyone makes bad choices in life and if we all got sent to prission for them who would be left on the streets? this is a good man and a good asset to society. he is so fast to help anyone who needs help and will be greatly missed by all that know him. go talk to the so called victim and see how innocent they are and look at their back ground then decide who needs to go to jail.
unknown

Massillon, OH

#12 May 21, 2007
wem wrote:
Well the choice this guy made was wrong and simply a couple years of jail or something would be enough


I agree with wem. It seems a couple years in prison seems fair enough.
What

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#13 May 29, 2007
This guy pleaded GUILTY! Check cjis online. If it were your daughter, would a couple years in prison be enough? If this guy had previous encounters with teenagers and paid them off so he would get in trouble, would a couple years still be enough? If he could talk to you like a friend and screw your daugter when you turn your back, would a couple years be enough? We to easily close our eyes when is gets to hard to face reality. Wake up!
unknown

Massillon, OH

#14 Jun 5, 2007
What wrote:
This guy pleaded GUILTY! Check cjis online. If it were your daughter, would a couple years in prison be enough? If this guy had previous encounters with teenagers and paid them off so he would get in trouble, would a couple years still be enough? If he could talk to you like a friend and screw your daugter when you turn your back, would a couple years be enough? We to easily close our eyes when is gets to hard to face reality. Wake up!
who are you to sit there and say things that you obviosly know nothing about? Paid them off? give me a break know the whole story and situation before you even open your mouth about something. have you ever met the man to judge what kind of character he is? he is far a better man than half of today's society and it will be a great loss to any one who knows him if he was to spend years in prisson. get a clue about what you are talking about before you open your mouth. you are more of an idiot than him maybe stupidity should be against the law and you would have to spend years in prission.
Slimey Pete

Wood River, IL

#15 Jun 26, 2007
What is the age of concent between two willing pardners in Ohio? For Christ's Sake, the man was 41 years old.for sex!
Amanda loves Johnny Depp

Massillon, OH

#16 Jun 28, 2007
Oh God. I will throw up!
That stupid dickhead had sex with a 15 year old girl? Oh lord what has happened to the world today? He should be in jail for 40 years.
Sick. Sick.
SICK!
Amanda loves Johnny Depp

Massillon, OH

#17 Jun 28, 2007
JOEN wrote:
You know in Hawaii the legal age of concent is 14. It would be legal there. Lets take a trip there !~
EWWW So your planning to have sex with a 14 year old?
You know, I just turned 14 today and that just makes me want to puke.
unknown

Massillon, OH

#18 Jul 5, 2007
i am so glad that the rest of the world is perfect and no one else does wrong. 40 years yeah right and a murderer gets out in 5 years. now this is justice working for us. why don't you guys go meet the so called victim and her family and judge them too. it was not rape so why is a 15 year old tramp interested in a 40 year old man? maybe it is a habit for her to have sex all the time and do drugs and run free because she a\has a father that does not care enough to keep her off the streets. this girl has sent 2 men to jail now and has thought she was pregnant more than once and not known who the father would be. what a good model 15 year old child that is innocent. that is what this world is coming to now a days. just because you are a minor you can play with everyone's life and cry victim when it all goes south. and what about her parents? what kind of parent lets a wild child run free and not care what they are doing? what kind of punishment should they get? let them reproduce more and give this world more kids that no one can control. that is what makes me want to puke
concerned

Tallmadge, OH

#19 Aug 5, 2007
So who was suppost to be the adult? I know if a 15 year old girl tried to suduce me I would have enough sence to stay away. I assume that this guys wife just doesn't know how to please her man. He has to take advantage of what availible. P.S. hey (Unknown) Massillon, why are you so defensive. Could you be his wife?
unknown

Massillon, OH

#20 Aug 6, 2007
concerned wrote:
So who was suppost to be the adult? I know if a 15 year old girl tried to suduce me I would have enough sence to stay away. I assume that this guys wife just doesn't know how to please her man. He has to take advantage of what availible. P.S. hey (Unknown) Massillon, why are you so defensive. Could you be his wife?
Concerned in Sugarcreek
as a matter of fact no i am not his wife. i am defensive because today's society is so quick to judge when they are not aware of the whole situation. i happen to be a relative of the girl that was involved and i know how and who she is. why is she not judged too??? as far as his wife pleasing her man i am sure it goes alot deeper than that. i happen to know the guy's wife and she is a wonderful person. i do not know much of their sex life but i have never heard of any complaints about either but does your wife complain about your sex life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pops 30,918
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 191
Dalton District plans open houses for new, old ... Aug '14 ohon 1
Ohio Man Arrested in Connection with 1995 Murde... Aug '14 riffon 1
50th anniversary: The Rev. Roland and Shirley B... Aug '14 skirp 1
World Record CHECKERS Champion Frank The Tank!! Aug '14 guinrec 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
•••
•••
Navarre Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Navarre Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Navarre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Navarre News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Navarre
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••