What to do in Navarre?

Posted in the Navarre Forum

Transferred

Johnson City, NY

#1 Sep 14, 2010
My husband was transferred by his company and we will be moving to Navarre in early November. Wondering what's up and what to do in Navarre?

Best place to meet people? What to do for fun? Looking for recommendations on things like restaurants, shopping, pet groomers, beauty salons, and anything else you would care to share!

Thanks!
In Navarre

Columbus, GA

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Check out Juana's, TC's Front Porch, Helen Back Too and Johnny Huston's in Navarre. Navarre is quiet and laid back for the most part. You will find yourself going to Pensacola, Fort Walton and Destin a lot for entertainment and shopping.

Pensacola - Historic downtown, Naval Air Museums, Fort Pickens are cool. Also almost every weekend there is some kind of event going on like art shows, beer and food festivals, etc
girdsa

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2010
Transferred

Johnson City, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2010
Thanks for the information!! I'm glad to know that there are such friendly people there!
GayMinister4Abor tion

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 24, 2010
Transferred wrote:
My husband was transferred by his company and we will be moving to Navarre in early November. Wondering what's up and what to do in Navarre?
Best place to meet people? What to do for fun? Looking for recommendations on things like restaurants, shopping, pet groomers, beauty salons, and anything else you would care to share!
Thanks!
Why move to Navarre?? Just cause your hubby was transfered there don't mean u have to live there. I'd much rather live in Pensacola.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kyle's Pool & Patio LLC (Aug '09) Apr 27 shp 8
Alana Luck Apr 21 Nasty 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fort Walton Beach, FL (Jan '12) Apr 18 JR 13
News St. Johns County markets to families Apr 15 Collegetown 1
Review: DO OR Dye Hair Salon (May '13) Apr 15 Jeff 7
News Pajama Party at Club La Vela (Dec '07) Apr 10 RiderDodge 2
James civey Jr known as jimmy Apr 2 bitch0908 1
More from around the web

Navarre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE