Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 5, 2011
Why would you tell a person that you love, that you want them to marry you,.. if you know all along that you are not FAITHFUL to them??? Why go to the trouble of lying to their face and decieving them for what must be your own personal gain?? If you love someone...be true to them. If you cant do that, then be honest with them. Tell them you are seeing other ppl, so that they can make a realistic choice as to wether or not they choose to spend their life with you. No matter what the choice, honesty is always the best policy. When it comes to cheaters, someone is always being lied to..weather it be the person your with, the person your cheating on , or it be yourself. Be honest with your mate about your intentions,life,and other that you are with.You never know what your mate will say or do untill you have crossed that bridge, but being honest about everything will insure honesty and much more respect in return. What should a person do when they see, and know that their close friend is being lied to , cheated on ...and that every thing she believes to be true about her mate is a lie??? And to beat it all, you know that the girl he is cheating on your friend with, is well aware of the fact that the guy is taken, you tell the friend hes cheating on her?? or you confront the guy shes with and tell him to come clean and be honest with your friend..or you will tell her yourself/?OR do you confront the other girl that youve seen with your friends man?? What does a TRUE FRIEND DO???? Please someone help me with this issue. I have a man who is respectable,true, honest and faithful, but not all women are this lucky. Every woman deserves to be treated like a queen,and not taken advantage of or lied to.~~ How should i swallow the pill of knowledge...in which has been laid so unfortunatley at my feet. Should i turn my back on my friend and pretend i dont know whats going on?? Truely in my heart i feel that this would make me no better a person, than her cheating future husband to be. What would you do???????
John Navarre

Millsboro, DE

#2 Oct 5, 2011
You tell your true friend the truth (or at least what you have seen)unless they are black then who gives a #$^#!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fake officer steals $1,000 in traffic stop Fri Party Pete 1
News Two Florida men charged with producing child po... May 19 shreddyteddy 2
Review: Kyle's Pool & Patio LLC (Aug '09) May 13 Totally not Kyle 9
robert eric burkes (Oct '07) May 3 Mom 23
Alana Luck Apr '15 Nasty 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fort Walton Beach, FL (Jan '12) Apr '15 JR 13
News St. Johns County markets to families Apr '15 Collegetown 1
More from around the web

Navarre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE