CONDOS on Navarre Beach

CONDOS on Navarre Beach

Posted in the Navarre Forum

Wondering123

Sioux City, IA

#1 Feb 5, 2011
Can anyone recommend the best place to rent a 1 bedroom condo on Navarre Beach in mid to late May? How does Navarre compare to Ft Walton Beach, Destin, and Pensacola?

Thanks
Wondering123

Sioux City, IA

#2 Feb 11, 2011
What about Summerwind Condos? Any comments???
Wondering123

Sioux City, IA

#3 Feb 19, 2011
Are there any comments from the locals or from someone who has vacationed in Navarre?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Wondering123 wrote:
Are there any comments from the locals or from someone who has vacationed in Navarre?
Navarre is a beautiful place to live I have been here almost two years and we are loving it. There is alot to do the beaches are so nice and powder white. We have on Thursday Party in the park they have a band Thursday night. They have the children water park open everyday but, Monday. We have several restaurant's near the beach and in the city. Really nice.
PINK

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2011
Navarre Florida is beautiful. Summerwinds is the best condo to stay in. Beach Monkey has outstanding food.
Diana

Pensacola, FL

#6 Sep 28, 2011
I have stayed at Navarre Towers and love it. The condos are beautiful. We enjoy the beach. We love the fact there are not quite as many people as in Destin or Panama City Beach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey Cantwell has aids Jan 6 Hangnails 1
advanced communications breaking laws- no overt... (Mar '12) Dec '16 Cuervonme1957 21
robert eric burkes (Oct '07) Dec '16 Anon 27
Living In Navarre .....good or bad ? (Jun '08) Nov '16 Iknow 67
CDL A training schools in FWB? (Dec '11) Nov '16 username 6
Where can an under-25 rent a condo in FWB? Nov '16 Dubbya 2
dont get fooled by trump Nov '16 wtf 2

Navarre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Navarre Mortgages