Next Last
sora-sama

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 May 24, 2007
How do I catch a stupid wild kitten!
catcrazy

Oceanside, CA

#2 Jun 7, 2007
just try and gain their trust. i am in the same situation too. put food out and sit until they come out. Don't make eye contact!
Mercedees

Vandalia, OH

#3 Jun 14, 2007
How do you get the kitten from under the house&How do you feed it
Alexi

Fresno, CA

#4 Jul 17, 2007
there are two kittens outside our house but the mama cat keeps coming out when they do, how would i catch these two kittens?
kelly

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jul 18, 2007
Last night I saw a kitten it was light black it was so cute I tride to catch it but it keep running away so how do I catch it?
kelly

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jul 18, 2007
Last night i saw a kitten it was gray and black it was so cute i tride to catch it but it keep running away so how do i catch it???
kelly

San Francisco, CA

#7 Jul 18, 2007
.fiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
forsenuff

Bucksport, ME

#8 Oct 19, 2007
i just rescued some kittys myself, ifound where they were sleeping and brought a dog kennel to the spot they were hiding, armed it with food, blanket,and litter and lured them in.
Backyard cat

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 13, 2008
We have cats in our back yard all the time. One has just had babies. They are very small, but they have hair. There are three. We tryed catching them. Two got stuck in the fence. We pulled them out and held them for a few minutes, then they attempted to sratch us so we droped them and they ran away. then we put out food for them, and their mother came, although the kitens disappeared. How do we catch at least one of the cute kittens?
mykenzie

Birmingham, AL

#10 May 28, 2008
yesterday I found 3kittens in the woods,i tried to catch them but the mamma kept comeing out but the hardest theing is trying to get one
libby

AOL

#11 Jun 3, 2008
there are two in my grandparents backyard living under the boat they NEVER use there is a yellow one and a gray one i put food out but everytime they see me they run and hide!

HOW DO I CATCH THEM?
wendell

Waunakee, WI

#12 Jun 11, 2008
you need to get a live animal trap put some cat food in a dish and wait for a few hours.
bill

Waltham, MA

#13 Jun 17, 2008
give it food stupid
sammy

Waltham, MA

#14 Jun 17, 2008
If I were you I would stay away from the cat!(That's if you are smart enough)
cournty

Waltham, MA

#15 Jun 17, 2008
dont call it stupid stupid
cournty

Waltham, MA

#16 Jun 17, 2008
well dont let them see you
cournty

Waltham, MA

#17 Jun 17, 2008
well call it some names and it will come out and fight you.
a kid

Brentwood, TN

#18 Jul 4, 2008
there are four kittens in my woods that come out when i throw cheese in the little opening and here is three blacks and a yellow one the mother is no where to be found and they are at lest 5 or 6 weeks old they are starting to trust me and my brother but they don't come any closer than a foot away

how do i catch them
austin

Clarksville, TN

#19 Jul 9, 2008
i have two kittens and ive tride every thing to catch them but my traps have failed and one snaped at me!!!!!!!
lona

Omak, WA

#20 Jul 14, 2008
My mom found kittens in our barn, their living behind our firewood. I put milk out and food but they wont come out!I saw a couple of them and their so cute, but i cant catch them!What do i do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bare it all on the beach?? Jul 16 peeper 6
Danny Hatfield Jun '17 Queen B 1
News Mourners pay tribute to Judge Barron (Dec '08) May '17 In the know 14
Living In Navarre .....good or bad ? (Jun '08) May '17 dick 70
Weed??? May '17 Bob Marley 1
Sinkhole fixed by 'Closer to the Heart' Aquifer... (Mar '13) Apr '17 Patent 11
girls Apr '17 yoo 1

Navarre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance