Lets get back to helping people and g...

Lets get back to helping people and get involved!!

Posted in the Navarre Forum

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 16, 2011
On Sunday I was at the Navarre beach, boat launch. I was walking down the street from the store and was headed back to the beach by the ramp. I then fell and was hurt really bad I broke my foot and really injured my right knee and hand's. There was an elderly couple who was taking out their boat from the water. I don't think that they were in that big of a hurry to get home and could have at least stopped for a minute to see if I needed help. No they did not I was screaming and crying very loud and laying on the side of the road. I then got up from the ground and called screaming to my son and friends please I need help and then fell to the ground. my son rushed me to the hospital. Moral of the story is that I am a Ky girl who has been taught to help a person and get involved no matter what the reason was. And too the two guy's who helped my son get me into the van.I surely do Thank you so much for your kindness and your help to my son!!!!!! Thank you !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey Cantwell has aids Jan 6 Hangnails 1
advanced communications breaking laws- no overt... (Mar '12) Dec '16 Cuervonme1957 21
robert eric burkes (Oct '07) Dec '16 Anon 27
Living In Navarre .....good or bad ? (Jun '08) Nov '16 Iknow 67
CDL A training schools in FWB? (Dec '11) Nov '16 username 6
Where can an under-25 rent a condo in FWB? Nov '16 Dubbya 2
dont get fooled by trump Nov '16 wtf 2

Navarre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Navarre Mortgages