There May Be a Navarre Beach Dog Park...

There May Be a Navarre Beach Dog Park Soon

There are 44 comments on the WEAR TV3 story from Jul 13, 2006, titled There May Be a Navarre Beach Dog Park Soon. In it, WEAR TV3 reports that:

The Dawg Days Of Summer may soon get a little cooler for area pooches. Santa Rosa County may create a new dog park on Navarre Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEAR TV3.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Adam

Monroeville, AL

#41 Jan 14, 2012
Its been 6 year are we getting one or not?
CG Right

San Antonio, TX

#42 May 2, 2013
I believe there should be one designated beach area for people who would love to walk their dogs on the beach. Dog ownership has always been popular and so much more so now due to many factors. If a dog is part of your family, you should have a place to walk him with you at the beach...HOWEVER, there should be an enormous $$$ fine for anyone who does not clean up after their dog!!!! We do not poop on the beautiful beach and our pets should not be allowed to either. It is the dog owners responsibility!!!
farmboy6

Cookeville, TN

#43 Feb 2, 2014
looking to buy a home in beautiful Navarre is there no beach friendly parks there?? Need to know..

Heber Springs, AR

#44 Feb 2, 2014
Jan Johns wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have any current information on the dog park, please let me know. My dog loves the water and the beach and we DO clean up. A chance for me to sit on the beach and enjoy with my dog is just what I am looking for and just what Scully needs. Thank you in advance. And who are all of these people from all over the US commenting on a park that would benefit us????????
Jan Johns.......Just so YOU will know..... Many of us who comment own homes in Navarre and also have homes in other states!!! Maybe that will help you understand "who ALL of these people from all over the US commenting on a park that would benefit us" ARE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nude beach near Destin (Nov '10) Aug 18 nakedfisherman 88
Review: Kyle's Pool & Patio LLC (Aug '09) Aug 10 Steve-O 12
News Seven-week-old baby found dead after being left... Aug 3 IWILLALWAYSHATEYOU 1
Does anyone remember Chuck E. Cheese's? Aug 2 Braden Evans 1
wheres the party at tonite (Aug '15) Aug 1 Yoi 2
Bare it all on the beach?? Jul '17 peeper 6
Danny Hatfield Jun '17 Queen B 1

Navarre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Navarre Mortgages