blank slate

Leesburg, AL

#1 Apr 4, 2014
Are all the "players" in this old case now dead or gone into retirement?
guest12041969

Tampa, FL

#2 May 29, 2014
blank slate wrote:
Are all the "players" in this old case now dead or gone into retirement?
As far as I know all original parties are dead or retired. The private investigator Red Mayfield who devoted much of his remaing life still devoted to finding her remains the last search took place in Fayette county in 1998 I was present along with Mr. Mayfields grandson. I have not heard from any of the Mayfields as to taking up their grandfathers quest. To date she still remains unfound and possible suspects still at large there were two that were suspected but never indicted . Hope this helps.
blank slate

Leesburg, AL

#3 May 30, 2014
So do you if the two that were no indicted are still active in protecting against the truth? Very interesting that know one has come forward to tie up the loose ends that could solve this case. There is a trail of dead bodies ... just saying.
guest12041969 wrote:
<quoted text>As far as I know all original parties are dead or retired. The private investigator Red Mayfield who devoted much of his remaing life still devoted to finding her remains the last search took place in Fayette county in 1998 I was present along with Mr. Mayfields grandson. I have not heard from any of the Mayfields as to taking up their grandfathers quest. To date she still remains unfound and possible suspects still at large there were two that were suspected but never indicted . Hope this helps.
mrs which

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 5, 2014
I believe that there were more than two who were not indicted and are still preventing the truth from coming out. It's too bad that no one will step up and help her family after all of these years.
walker county gossip

Vernon, AL

#5 Dec 28, 2014
mrs which wrote:
I believe that there were more than two who were not indicted and are still preventing the truth from coming out. It's too bad that no one will step up and help her family after all of these years.
No disrespect, but I had heard a rumor she was involved with a married judge, any truth to that?
not convinced

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jan 25, 2015
It's more likely any judge that you heard about was one involved in the cover-up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nauvoo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lauren pate Sun citizen 1
Coal Jobs Count bus tour visits Jasper Feb 27 suckinfrz 3
Prescription Drug Overdose Problem In Walker Co... (Mar '08) Feb 27 suckinfrz 62
dhr and judge (Aug '13) Feb 7 single mom winsto... 7
Alabama city council officials declare God 'own... Jan '15 April 1
A Bible You Can Understanda (May '07) Jan '15 April 16
Debate: Marijuana - Jasper, AL (Aug '10) Jan '15 buckeye 23
Nauvoo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nauvoo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard