MARSHALL DURBIN need not apply

Posted in the Nauvoo Forum

USA

Jasper, AL

#1 Mar 8, 2011
its nice to see all the minority workers have jobs there! Seems if you have a family and live in Jasper you cannot get an interview! But if your mexican and came from "Texas" my ass, they hire you the next day...
takeisha adams

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Why r We not able
2 be rehired but those wet backs have come back when The get ready they should close that plant down
concerned citizen

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Contact the NIS, have them look into whether or not they are legal. The main problem is we are a {Right to work state}, which really means they have the right to treat us any way they like. We give up all bargaining rights when we live in a right to work State.They only want to be Union busters so we will all be happy to take a job for a few dollars a day. In the time of the great depression, there were many more workers than there were jobs and so they were able to lower wages on an almost daily basis. The bosses that choose the ones that get to work o certain days will be expecting kick backs from workers, to be chosen. It could be ad much as half of your days pay. We have some looking to do away with minimum wage as we speak. Stand strong!!
owell

Winfield, AL

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Backstabbing ripoff company and many more things to say -- look son if i was his color and talk in a different language i could work there and make your Christmas a little brighter....
Going to walmart buy some darkest sun tan lotion i can find and say me speak no english
Tammy Swann

Jasper, AL

#5 Sep 26, 2012
This is SAD but TRUE... Me speak no English too... Me apply need job too lol
deanne stafford

Montgomery, AL

#6 Feb 14, 2013
i need a job yall need to hire me back i mean all these other people are gettin there jobs back and you wont hire me back that is messed up forreal i am goin to coorporate about this as a matter a fact i will get my job back i need a job bad
sad

Gardendale, AL

#7 Feb 26, 2013
something has to be done about the job situation. The local people need be taken care of first. There's too much need It's just getting bad.
Call INS

Gardendale, AL

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Oh yeah, Call federal Immigration and Naturalization.
spin

Hamilton, AL

#9 Mar 12, 2013
takeisha adams wrote:
Why r We not able
2 be rehired but those wet backs have come back when The get ready they should close that plant down
your a racist and should be raped to death.... the reason mexicans get work is because they work.....
Alabama Getaway

Ballwin, MO

#10 Mar 15, 2013
"The local people need to be taken care of".

That pretty much says it all. I bet every one of you who are bitching about the ' illegals ' voted for Obama.
eye on you

United States

#11 May 24, 2013
spin wrote:
<quoted text> your a racist and should be raped to death.... the reason mexicans get work is because they work.....
yea i f i went to a foreign country and received over 200 dollars an hour tax free i would work as hard as they do too..
James

Jasper, AL

#12 Jul 30, 2013
Yeah, has to be Obama's fault, of course. All you rednecks apparently don't realize America is an entire county of immigrants. If it wasn't for America being that way none of us would be here, unless you are full-blooded American Indian. That is the beauty of America and the reason we are hated often by people from other countries is because of rednecks like you. Get a brain fuckers.
Cracker

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2013
Seems to me that when it's all good, nobody complains about the immigrants taking all the jobs that nobody wants. Then when jobs start to get a little scarce, we all take it out on our neighbors from across the south border when all they have done is come to the "land of opportunity" to try to make a better life for themselves. What are we "natives" doing to better ourselves? Just sayin'.....
69cumfartr

Jasper, AL

#14 Dec 8, 2013
Dont blame me. I voted for Taft
loca

Mcdonough, GA

#15 Jan 16, 2014
I speak English and i worked here sorta . I also speak Spanish and i say sorta work bc i pushed a button all day . On the other hand yall racist fucks need to get a life . If the natives as yall call ur selves would actually put forth an effort and work it wouldn't be so hard to find employment. anyway they sold this company .no longer marshall Durbin after friday .
commen cents

Tampa, FL

#16 Jun 23, 2014
Cracker wrote:
Seems to me that when it's all good, nobody complains about the immigrants taking all the jobs that nobody wants. Then when jobs start to get a little scarce, we all take it out on our neighbors from across the south border when all they have done is come to the "land of opportunity" to try to make a better life for themselves. What are we "natives" doing to better ourselves? Just sayin'.....
so stupid thier here illegally that's the point,not that there hard workers wanting to come from Guatemala there illegal when there paperwork is expired or no good they come back as a different name an shift.i know I've seen it. The whole point of it is come pay your tax's an show legal status just like I have to.an yeah if I got payed with tax free I work my ass off too.but management. Don't care if you are a good worker,they have there choose and picks who they like an treat most employees like a non human piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nauvoo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Sun Jeff Locke 300
Swingers (Nov '12) Oct 11 river1983 4
The pros and cons of school uniforms Oct 4 walkerwilliam91 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 iamangttia 89
Two charged in murder (Feb '12) Oct 3 Misunderstanding 19
Oakman man sentenced for - 10 kidnapping (Mar '13) Oct 3 Sad 3
Speeding in school zone Sep 29 Beware for our kids 1
Nauvoo Dating
Find my Match

Nauvoo Jobs

Nauvoo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nauvoo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nauvoo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]