better man not in the click
nope I don't think so
suklkinden

Pittsburgh, PA

#215 Jul 27, 2014
Give me a break

Summerdale, AL

#216 Jul 27, 2014
Start a new thread you jerks--who cares about this?
Truth B Told

Lawrenceville, GA

#218 Jul 31, 2014
I support either Ross Harris or tree murderer Updyke for
US Senate in Alabama in 2014. They are being shipped back aka extradited back to Bamalama as we speak!

Do you Tuscaloosers realize it's no longer 2010?
Time WillTtell

Huntsville, AL

#222 Aug 11, 2014
Anyone except a Democrat..........

Democrat, Black and the Young People voting has destroyed this country.

If you don't believe. Time will tell.
barney

Watseka, IL

#227 Aug 20, 2014
AlabamaMom wrote:
It takes more than 18 months (give or take) to correct the NUMEROUS problems the Bush II administration left on Obama's doorstep. Look at all Obama HAS accomplished! He got a groundbreaking Healthcare overhaul actually PASSED in both the House and Senate(which many said would be impossible to do), he has kept his word, and pulled out our troops from Iraq-I ask that you please just disregard the incorrect information above stating Obama has not pulled us out of Iraq-he HAS.(We had NO BUSINESS being in the in Iraq in first place-unless you think it's ok for our brave men and women in uniform to die, get injured, and/or suffer for the rest of their lives from PTSS,depression,broken hearts, broken families, and broken spirits...all so Bush II could avenge his Father's reputation and pride by finishing what Bush I could not). Obama bailed our auto industry out-saving tens of thousands of jobs, and the confidence we had lost regarding our auto industry.
Bush II was an idiot, and what's worse, he was an idiot with extreme power. He was the leader of the Free World, for pete's sake...and he didn't even know how to do the most basic of Presidential tasks! I don't think the United States will ever live down the sheer EMBARASSMENT of the fact that we-the people of this great country, and the protectors of democracy-put this ignorant bastard in office. Bush did so much more damage to our world image than anyone else in history. If you voted for Bush (and ESPECIALLY if you voted for him more than once) than you should hang your head in shame (ALTHOUGH at least you VOTED-that's more than 2/3rds of our citizens can say). Bush II was the worst thing to happen to democracy, our public world image, and our diplomatic efforts across the board-EVER, so to even attempt to compare him to Obama is like trying to compare apples to manure....
.......Exactly what iv been trying to tell people!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#228 Aug 20, 2014
barney wrote:
<quoted text>
Your can either fight these this scum of the free world on their turf or wait and fight them on our shores!!!
Wyatt

Foley, AL

#230 Aug 22, 2014
barney wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst thing is Obama hands down ! He has taken the title of worst President away from Jimmy Carter which was hard to do. Obama Care is the worst Law that was ever put on the books. The war in Iraq...this was not Bush's soul decision, all the Top Dems.voted to go to Iraq including Hillary Clinton...pulling out of Iraq like we did not finishing the job has now brought more problems than ever and it's called "ISIS". obama has no foreign policy and no domestic policy, he's the biggest joke to people around the world and in our own Country.
sheboonaquay

Madison, AL

#231 Aug 22, 2014
i be votins foe Michael "Big Mikey" Brown from ferguson st louis
all you stupid wyte mofos gonna die ! kill wytie !!!
Wyatt

Foley, AL

#232 Aug 22, 2014
sheboonaquay wrote:
i be votins foe Michael "Big Mikey" Brown from ferguson st louis
all you stupid wyte mofos gonna die ! kill wytie !!!
Learn English, so people can understand what a fool like your self is saying !
You Spin Me Right Round

Madison, AL

#233 Aug 22, 2014
Mitt Romney spins me right round!

http://meatspin.fr/
TDS

Gadsden, AL

#234 Aug 28, 2014
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
What we have now is far better than Bush.
As bad as Bush was..he is a credit to this..THING in office today!
TDS

Gadsden, AL

#235 Aug 28, 2014
Anyone but Larry Means!
TDS

Gadsden, AL

#236 Aug 28, 2014
Barnes wrote:
We need some new blood from Alabama Barnes will vote with the Democrats to put people in Alabama to work all shelby has done since Obama tok office is vote NO NO NO on everything.
Which is EXACTLY what he SHOULD HAVE DONE!
JohnJ

Gadsden, AL

#237 Aug 29, 2014
Bud W wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you say that? We still have soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. The economy is still in the tiolet. Oh yeah thats right Obama did just spend a bunch of our money for stimulus that hasnt stimulated anything. In case you forgot economics class when you spend more money than you make you have to borrow money to pay for things and when the governemnt borrows or prints a bunch of money it causes this thing called inflation which causes the prices of everything to rise there for you get less for your money and the economy has to struggle to overcome the inflation.
You have to be kidding. We are following TO THE LETTER the agreement bush made BEFORE he left office on the soldiers leaving Iraq AND Afghanistan. The economy is doing just fine, thank you. The stock market is at an all time high, we've had 26 months of PRIVATE BUSINESS job growth, wages are starting to go up with NO HELP WHAT SO EVER from republicans.
SO...you're lying. Why?

Since: Apr 14

Atlanta, GA

#238 Sep 3, 2014
ANYONE who is NON-Republican. Too much sabotage against OUR president and they are very disrespectful.

Since: Apr 14

Atlanta, GA

#239 Sep 3, 2014
Time WillTtell wrote:
Anyone except a Democrat..........
Democrat, Black and the Young People voting has destroyed this country.
If you don't believe. Time will tell.

Let me guess, you only watch Fox News for "facts".
trivia question

Ozark, AL

#240 Sep 3, 2014
TMB427 wrote:
<quoted text>"
The blacks have ruined the economy, once they voted obama in".
Interesting
JohnJ

Gadsden, AL

#241 Sep 3, 2014
Bud W wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Bush is to blame for all of Obamas falilures right? How about all of the lies Obama told? How come Obama hasnt kept his promise about putting bills on the internet for 5 days before they are voted on? Could it be he is a liar? Nah must be Bush's fault. You are such an idiot. People like you shouldnt be allowed to vote.
First..show us where Obama said he was going to do that.

2nd...Obama CAN'T do that. That would be up the John Boner and Harry Reid as THEY are the ones who dictate when bills come up for a vote.

Now..if you are talking about when they come up for his signature or veto all you have to do is WATCH THE NEWS or READ A PAPER and you'll know when bills have passed the Senate or House and are on his desk for his action.

BUT..show us where he said he would "put bills on the internet for 5 days before they are voted on". Go ahead...we'll wait.........
JohnJ

Gadsden, AL

#242 Sep 3, 2014
Wyatt wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst thing is Obama hands down ! He has taken the title of worst President away from Jimmy Carter which was hard to do. Obama Care is the worst Law that was ever put on the books. The war in Iraq...this was not Bush's soul decision, all the Top Dems.voted to go to Iraq including Hillary Clinton...pulling out of Iraq like we did not finishing the job has now brought more problems than ever and it's called "ISIS". obama has no foreign policy and no domestic policy, he's the biggest joke to people around the world and in our own Country.
Bush LIED to the Congress, the United Nations and EVERYONE in the states about WMDs so you can't hold ANYONE responsible for a vote that was based on LIES.

BUSH signed the agreement to pull out of Iraq LONG BEFORE Obama took office. Obama is simply following that agreement.

Actually they call themselves ISIL, not ISIS. Get it right.

Obama WILL go down as one of the most effective leaders to ever sit in the White House. The ACA alone will get him that distinction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nauvoo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr AHerpThatDerps 94
drug bust Dec 19 kitty1969 1
girl with white tahoe Dec 10 why why why why 2
Beware of Jason Edwards Remesnik THIEF (Jul '12) Dec 10 Mom Dad Am A THIEF 13
Beware of this THIEF Jason Edwards Remesnik (Dec '12) Dec 10 Mom Am A THIEF 11
backtoBirmingham Dec 5 sayonedoall 1
Braces for $1500 Nov 28 luvin-life 1

Flash Flood Watch for Walker County was issued at December 27 at 1:47PM CST

Nauvoo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nauvoo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE